Region 1

TDkid

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can Drop to 140.1 so i'll be at 145 the whole year and haynes can go to like 126 something so he'll mast likely stay at 130...unless 140 looks easy and we can find someone to replace him at 130 then he may bump up to 140 so he doesn't have to cut weight.....who's gonna be tuff at 145, that you know of...

825457079[/snapback]

hey mumpy, tell russell we're going exhibition match when u guys wrestle us...

greeneville beat crockett by taking 9 of the 14 weight classes... from 119 to 160 we didn't lose a match and most were pins... crockett showed with a team better than expected... g'ville had 2 freshmen step up and get big wins

825460790[/snapback]

Good deal well mo east lost to db big dont have a final score and we lost to hill 54 24. Despite the loss our young kids wrestled with heart (not alot of brain but alot of heart ),in big matchups 160 mcmakin destroyed our freshman kid by pin dont know the time,152 chase singleton did alright 145 i beat the 140 from last year 12-4 cut and release,and our hvy won by pin.As for hill well their hill 152 beamer didnt even fasten his headgear before he was done and hills hvy is a MONSTER (how old is the giant)he pinned our freshman in like 1:05 not official,145 i pinned the guy in like :12 or something.Overall Hill looked tough D.B. looked better than last year stinks for the rest of the region i guess.

does DB have a team that can challenge science hill like they did last year in the region dual finals.... what is the name of Hill's hvy??

825460890[/snapback]

Challenge yea beat i dont know. Hill looked dominante in every match exept 2 or3 and we had some good matches with DB, but yea after what i saw tonight dont overlook the indians.

Edited by Seth Van Horn

Our heavyweights name is Ben Murray and he is a sophomore. Ben and Ethan (215) beat the crap out of each other in practice every day. It's easy to coach both of them because they give you 100% on everything.

Good job Greeneville, those freshmen stepping up were who I was wondering about when I said that it could go 7 wins for each team. Brimer and Arrington?

Edited by TDArtist

yea TDArtist, those are the 2, plust this new guy, Thomas Willett, u know him i think from the various local freestyle and aau... but yea Brimer wrestled 135 and stomped their captain(i think he was the captain of their team) but anyways brimer had a nearside cradle that would have pinned him in the 2nd period but the kid was bleeding the ref stopped the match, Arrington beat the black/mexican guy on there team, kid wrestled decent at the preseason tourney, but i guess that nite he got psyched out cuz we took 6 matches straight b4 that match, 119-145(1 tech, 2 dominating and 3 pins), and then arrington was the 152, and bowman wrestled and smoked a kid after that(bowman is at 160 right now cuz he can't be at 152 until Dec. 17th, TSSAA new rules)... and then our hvyweight stepped up and beat their's by pin in the 3rd period... if you want the actual play by play i can give it 2 u.. see you at catholic friday!!