Region 1

TDkid

I am new on the post. I know Science Hill is loaded again this year and will win Region 1. But who will grab 2nd and 3rd. I figure Db will come in 2nd and 3rd could be anybody. Boone, East, Betsy, Greeneville, ME, Jeff CO could all challenge for third. ANy more predictions on individual placings in the region. 130, 152, 189 should all be tough and 215 is just going to be brutal. Where is MCmackin, Beamer, and Bowman going to. Did MCmackin and Beamer pass their hydration test for 152?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well mumpy as you and me know matches are not won on the internet if so zeke jones would be a state champ.Ohearn is one tough cookie and id love another shot at him.I had the lead by 2 after giving up the escape i still have nightmares about those last 15 seconds,and after coming so close to placing in state and not ,and seeing him on the potiem ripped my heart out.But Ive worked hard this summer with the wolfpack and i think ive turned a big corner as far as confidence goes especially at chatt. camp i beat 3georgia state champs andworking with foreman has really boosted my intensity.So im looking forward tojanuary 15th and round two!

825452951[/snapback]

Seth, what was the lowest weight that you could possibly make?? no matter where you're at you should place so.....and right now where do you feel you have the best chance at???

Seth, what was the lowest weight that you could possibly make?? no matter where you're at you should place so.....and right now where do you feel you have the best chance at???

825453199[/snapback]

My hydration test said 144.9 but ive been working out alot since season started.I lifted weights all summer and got up to 175 and im slowly droping all the extra weight so i should be 145 before too long.

Seth, this is mumpower from tn. high....if you looked at the preseason rankings you will see that Aaron O'hearn is holding on to the top spot at 152. Judging by the way you wrestled him last year at the Fandetti Brawl there is no reason why you shouldn't go 152. If i remeber correctly he beat you by 1, in one of the best matches that i have ever seen. If i had to guess you have probably been training very hard and i think that there is no reason you would place any lower than 2nd at state, and heck there is a very good possibility that you could beat him and win that son of a gun...just my opinion!!! And if you think about it 152 would be alot easier to make and you'd be alot healthier and stronger...

825452863[/snapback]

Did U see where O'Hearn had been beat in one of the preseason matches?

Well mumpy as you and me know matches are not won on the internet if so zeke jones would be a state champ.Ohearn is one tough cookie and id love another shot at him.I had the lead by 2 after giving up the escape i still have nightmares about those last 15 seconds,and after coming so close to placing in state and not ,and seeing him on the potiem ripped my heart out.But Ive worked hard this summer with the wolfpack and i think ive turned a big corner as far as confidence goes especially at chatt. camp i beat 3georgia state champs andworking with foreman has really boosted my intensity.So im looking forward tojanuary 15th and round two!

825452951[/snapback]

ya know seth.... that kinda hurts my feelings when you say that, <_< there wasnt really a need to say something so hurtful. and to think i cheered for u at state, but im trying my best to just shutup and work on improving myself.

ya know seth....  that kinda hurts my feelings when you say that,  :P      there wasnt really a need to say something so hurtful. and to think i cheered for u at state,  but im trying my best to just shutup and work on improving myself.

825454032[/snapback]

Zeke its all in good fun you know i didnt mean anything by it.Just a joke to lighten the mood.

Zeke its all in good fun you know i didnt mean anything by it.Just a joke to lighten the mood.

825454526[/snapback]

lol i know im not upset or anything, that was a pretty good one (about me being an 'internet' state champ) good luck this year. oh and other than u, what other good wrestlers do you guys have?

Which weights will be the toughest in Region 1? Where is everyone going to be at? I heard Van Horn is either going to wrestle 145 or 152. Hey Mumpower are you going down to 140 and how will 140 be this year. I was suprised to see Ramsey from Crockett back at 135. Who will be at 171, it should be down this year. Also I heard that C. Smith could possibly be out at least until late January because of knee surgery. Will he be back by region time.

Which weights will be the toughest in Region 1? Where is everyone going to be at? I heard Van Horn is either going to wrestle 145 or 152. Hey Mumpower are you going down to 140 and how will 140 be this year. I was suprised to see Ramsey from Crockett back at 135. Who will be at 171, it should be down this year. Also I heard that C. Smith could possibly be out at least until late January because of knee surgery. Will he be back by region time.

825455271[/snapback]

i dont think charlie is having surgery hes out about 6 weeks