Region 1

TDkid

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our intersquad match was a a great set of matches (about 35 matches) and a ton of good wrestling. As we've said on all of our posts. Julian Flores, Grant Mitchell, Bo Usary, Matt Drish, Damian Buchanan, Luke Williams, and Drew Beamer all beat the crap out of each other in practice and this was no exception. We had a great time and we are all ready to wrestle someone else.

iwillpicku-you should worry when I stop bothering you.  I'm looking forward to the Spring and Summer as well, but I'll probably have to crush you at least once.  And I'd go to war with you too.

Drish passed hydration yesterday and will be 125/130

So there will be no secrets, and so that nobody thinks we're holding our cards close to our chests, this is what our lineup will probably be when we hit districts.

103-Brett Usary-8

112-Julian Flores-10

119-Grant Mitchell-11, Sam Usary-10

125-Bo Usary-11 or Matt Drish-10 or Richard Tapia-10

130-Matt Drish, Bo Usary, or Damien Buchanan

135-Most likely Damien Buchanan-11

140-Luke Williams-11

145-Joseph Moore-11, Aushon Hale-10, or Cory Brown-9

152-Drew Beamer-12 or Stephen Fair-10

160-Steven Fair or Drew Beamer

171-Randy Rabon-10

189-Evan Lilly-9

215-Ethan the Icepack Henley-11

275-Ben Murray-10

Usary will most likely be at 125, but we think he can be a state champion and are going to figure out where his best shot is.  So you guys take your pick.  And Matt has been a busy bee in the off season.  That'll be a hard row to hoe either way.

Brutal November is almost over.  This time next week it'll be on.  I just can't wait.

825448338[/snapback]

I hope beamer wrestles me at our dual i think it would be a great matchup.Well,

besides him being 5x stronger than me i think we match up well

was that the 24 hour wrestle-thon you're talking about TDArtist?  How is Julian gonna stack up with the rest of the TN 112's, since he can't make 103 because of the new TSSAA rules?  And van-horn, are u going to try to stick around 145 all year, bump up, or bump down from that?

825452476[/snapback]

well im entertaning the idea of 145 but i wont make my final decision until i see whos where in state.I'll go wherever i got a shot to place

well im entertaning the idea of 145 but i wont make my final decision until i see whos where in state.I'll go wherever i got a shot to place

825452522[/snapback]

Seth, this is mumpower from tn. high....if you looked at the preseason rankings you will see that Aaron O'hearn is holding on to the top spot at 152. Judging by the way you wrestled him last year at the Fandetti Brawl there is no reason why you shouldn't go 152. If i remeber correctly he beat you by 1, in one of the best matches that i have ever seen. If i had to guess you have probably been training very hard and i think that there is no reason you would place any lower than 2nd at state, and heck there is a very good possibility that you could beat him and win that son of a gun...just my opinion!!! And if you think about it 152 would be alot easier to make and you'd be alot healthier and stronger...

Seth, this is mumpower from tn. high....if you looked at the preseason rankings you will see that Aaron O'hearn is holding on to the top spot at 152. Judging by the way you wrestled him last year at the Fandetti Brawl there is no reason why you shouldn't go 152. If i remeber correctly he beat you by 1, in one of the best matches that i have ever seen. If i had to guess you have probably been training very hard and i think that there is no reason you would place any lower than 2nd at state, and heck there is a very good possibility that you could beat him and win that son of a gun...just my opinion!!! And if you think about it 152 would be alot easier to make and you'd be alot healthier and stronger...

825452863[/snapback]

Well mumpy as you and me know matches are not won on the internet if so zeke jones would be a state champ.Ohearn is one tough cookie and id love another shot at him.I had the lead by 2 after giving up the escape i still have nightmares about those last 15 seconds,and after coming so close to placing in state and not ,and seeing him on the potiem ripped my heart out.But Ive worked hard this summer with the wolfpack and i think ive turned a big corner as far as confidence goes especially at chatt. camp i beat 3georgia state champs andworking with foreman has really boosted my intensity.So im looking forward tojanuary 15th and round two!