Region 1

TDkid

iwillpicku - Don't let that gruff exterior fool you.  Artus is a real <a href="teddy%20bear" onmouseover="window.status='teddy bear'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">teddy bear</a> on the inside.  He'll sometimes bite the heads off little chicks like you so they die quick, you know, less suffering.  It's more humane that way.

825446545[/snapback]

lol funny stuff

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does everyone have to pick on me? Coach told me to wrestle 130 on saturday so Anderson could get a tourney in just like everyone else... from what my coach said, there is no point in me dropping to 125(which ain't a problem) and not having a 130 and then having Anderson sit out behind Myers at 119... it just made more sense that way and it's a preseason tourney anyways, now for ArtusClimber and TDArtist, i learned my lesson about the quotes thing(btw u guys should let me get one of those t-shirts) and i'm not gonna make that mistake again.. and i might be ugly, but i don't care so ur not hurting my feelings any on that and i can start a diet when i want to, on one right now( weighed 126.7 today) so Zeke i'll be down to 125 for you that week easy... and back to Artus and TDartist, that is a gruff exterior, and he probably is a teddy bear.. and TDArtist, ur bald and ugly just like me so quit hating on me... now for some wrestling talk, Call got blistered by Myers on saturday so he better beat webb at 112, or wrestle up to 125 and try his luck with me, cuz Myers looked to have his number on Sat... and where was the Hill on Saturday, i saw Drish and Buchanan there to take their hydration tests, when is drish gonna pass that thing?

why does everyone have to pick on me?  Coach told me to wrestle 130 on saturday so Anderson could get a tourney in just like everyone else... from what my coach said, there is no point in me dropping to 125(which ain't a problem) and not having a 130 and then having Anderson sit out behind Myers at 119... it just made more sense that way and it's a preseason tourney anyways, now for ArtusClimber and TDArtist, i learned my lesson about the quotes thing(btw u guys should let me get one of those <a href="t%20shirts" onmouseover="window.status='t-shirts'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">t-shirts</a>) and i'm not gonna make that mistake again.. and i might be ugly, but i don't care so ur not hurting my feelings any on that and i can start a diet when i want to, on one right now( weighed 126.7 today) so Zeke i'll be down to 125 for you that week easy... and back to Artus and TDartist, that is a gruff exterior, and he probably is a <a href="teddy%20bear" onmouseover="window.status='teddy bear'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">teddy bear</a>.. and TDArtist, ur bald and ugly just like me so quit hating on me... now for some wrestling talk, Call got blistered by Myers on saturday so he better beat webb at 112, or wrestle up to 125 and try his luck with me, cuz Myers looked to have his number on Sat... and where was the Hill on Saturday, i saw Drish and Buchanan there to take their hydration tests, when is drish gonna pass that thing?

825447224[/snapback]

i didnt know drish didnt pass hydration. and jason, i was joking bout the bald and ugly thing. but yea i jus really enjoy wrestling you, i thought u improved alot since freshy year when i wrestled u in regions last year, and from what these guys have been saying on here, uve gotten better since regions too, so good luck dec. 9 or whenever it is that we wrestle, cuz im gonna be busting my ###### to get ready 4 ya

The Hill let the varsity guys off for Fall Formal and took the 8th graders and JV guys to Seymour. I'm glad we did because we havee been hit pretty had by the flu/cold bug and need to get healthy. We open it up for real this weekend at the Hendersonville NC Invitational so I'll let you guys know how we look.

iwillpicku - we really love you. Don't forget that. I would go to war with you anyday. I hope to have you on the freestyle team this summer. I think that we are going to try to hit some of the bigger regional tounraments and maybe nationals, so start saving some money.

iwillpicku-you should worry when I stop bothering you. I'm looking forward to the Spring and Summer as well, but I'll probably have to crush you at least once. And I'd go to war with you too.

Drish passed hydration yesterday and will be 125/130

So there will be no secrets, and so that nobody thinks we're holding our cards close to our chests, this is what our lineup will probably be when we hit districts.

103-Brett Usary-8

112-Julian Flores-10

119-Grant Mitchell-11, Sam Usary-10

125-Bo Usary-11 or Matt Drish-10 or Richard Tapia-10

130-Matt Drish, Bo Usary, or Damien Buchanan

135-Most likely Damien Buchanan-11

140-Luke Williams-11

145-Joseph Moore-11, Aushon Hale-10, or Cory Brown-9

152-Drew Beamer-12 or Stephen Fair-10

160-Steven Fair or Drew Beamer

171-Randy Rabon-10

189-Evan Lilly-9

215-Ethan the Icepack Henley-11

275-Ben Murray-10

Usary will most likely be at 125, but we think he can be a state champion and are going to figure out where his best shot is. So you guys take your pick. And Matt has been a busy bee in the off season. That'll be a hard row to hoe either way.

Brutal November is almost over. This time next week it'll be on. I just can't wait.

iwillpicku-you should worry when I stop bothering you.  I'm looking forward to the Spring and Summer as well, but I'll probably have to crush you at least once.  And I'd go to war with you too.

Drish passed hydration yesterday and will be 125/130

So there will be no secrets, and so that nobody thinks we're holding our cards close to our chests, this is what our lineup will probably be when we hit districts.

103-Brett Usary-8

112-Julian Flores-10

119-Grant Mitchell-11, Sam Usary-10

125-Bo Usary-11 or Matt Drish-10 or Richard Tapia-10

130-Matt Drish, Bo Usary, or Damien Buchanan

135-Most likely Damien Buchanan-11

140-Luke Williams-11

145-Joseph Moore-11, Aushon Hale-10, or Cory Brown-9

152-Drew Beamer-12 or Stephen Fair-10

160-Steven Fair or Drew Beamer

171-Randy Rabon-10

189-Evan Lilly-9

215-Ethan the Icepack Henley-11

275-Ben Murray-10

Usary will most likely be at 125, but we think he can be a state champion and are going to figure out where his best shot is.  So you guys take your pick.  And Matt has been a busy bee in the off season.  That'll be a hard row to hoe either way.

Brutal November is almost over.  This time next week it'll be on.  I just can't wait.

825448338[/snapback]

lol how many usarys are there?

u guys are 2 kind... freestyle should be fun again, ArtusClimber i think i can allow you to crush me once or twice... and TDArtist ur right with the shaved head thing... i agree 100%, i don't need to look pretty to wrestle, i just need to wrestle... u guys still need to get me one of the CoachT quotes t-shirts... when does the freestyle season start?