Region 1

TDkid

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which weights will be the toughest in Region 1? Where is everyone going to be at? I heard Van Horn is either going to wrestle 145 or 152. Hey Mumpower are you going down to 140 and how will 140 be this year. I was suprised to see Ramsey from Crockett back at 135. Who will be at 171, it should be down this year. Also I heard that C. Smith could possibly be out at least until late January because of knee surgery. Will he be back by region time.

825455271[/snapback]

I think 152 will be super tough in the region this year,McMakin,Beamer,Bowman should be a soild group of qualifiers.Also 125 should be good Usary,Ricker should be a good region final and 215 will be good.

I think 152 will be super tough in the region this year,McMakin,Beamer,Bowman should be a soild group of qualifiers.Also 125 should be good Usary,Ricker should be a good region final and 215 will be good.

825456749[/snapback]

215- smith, kennedy, and henely will be solid qualifiers as well

Edited by ZekeJones

hey mumpy.. did tn high ever get their hydration tests done?  If so, where did you and haynes end up at??  What all tourneys are the teams in region 1 going to next week...

825455303[/snapback]

I can Drop to 140.1 so i'll be at 145 the whole year and haynes can go to like 126 something so he'll mast likely stay at 130...unless 140 looks easy and we can find someone to replace him at 130 then he may bump up to 140 so he doesn't have to cut weight.....who's gonna be tuff at 145, that you know of...

I can Drop to 140.1 so i'll be at 145 the whole year and haynes can go to like 126 something so he'll mast likely stay at 130...unless 140 looks easy and we can find someone to replace him at 130 then he may bump up to 140 so he doesn't have to cut weight.....who's gonna be tuff at 145, that you know of...

825457079[/snapback]

Well i hope to be at 145 by at least region tourney time, you mumpy and the 140 pounder from db last year was tough so he may be 145.Thats a soild group there.

Well i hope to be at 145 by at least region tourney time, you mumpy and the 140 pounder from db last year was tough so he may be 145.Thats a soild group there.

825457107[/snapback]

I wrestled him in AAU last summer and beat him like 8-3 or something and then this year at the preseason we wrestled to a 1-0 decision it was my first match and i ditn wrestle like i should have i only took one shot but i guess i dont need to make excuses...but yeah he will be tough