Region 1

TDkid

Please keep underestimating Ethan.  Do it in spite of the fact that he has already beaten two (one by pin) people he lost to last year.  In spite of the fact that he totally dominated a match that was close last year.  So that makes three matches in which he's shown marked improvement.  He wrestled tough against Reveiz and Coffey, and I'd call both of those matches winnable...formidable challenges as these are both tough, strong kids, but definitely winnable.

And as far as bumping...some of us are just bump crazy.  I knew last night's bump was going to happen for about...hmm...ever since I figured out where people were going to be this year.  The temptation was just too great.  I knew it was going to happen in spite of the fact that the score would have been 12-0 at that point instead of the 9-6 it turned out to be.  In spite of the fact that a group of young wrestlers who had yet to step on the mat got to watch their most credentialled (is that a word..well, Shakepeare did it so why can't I?) wrestler lose a match that everyone in the gym not wearing maroon and gold had already chalked up as a win. I got my lesson last night when I bumped Beamer to 171 and lost ( to which I will add that the Reliford kid looked both strong and gutty...their most impressive improvement in my opinion).  I know that's all part of it, but...region 1 has to be the home of bumpomania.

Still,  bump some more of your 189s to 215...please.

Did Robbins wrestle O'Neill at the Indian Classic?

I'm gonna shutup now while I'm still only mildly annoyed.

Bo, congratulations on 100.

Way to go Pack...you were my hero last night.

825474472[/snapback]

Yes Robbins beat Oneil at the classic and lost by two in the finals.Bo big congrats on 100 also!!!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

results from tonight:  Greeneville 37        Dobyns-Bennett 36.... highlights of interest:  db bumped up call who i guess was scared to wrestle Caleb Myers again thinking that they would get 6 out of him at 125 but then call got beat by like 9 by the back-up 119/125 for g'ville, his name is Greg Anderson... Daniel Webb pinned, both the O'neil guys won, the smaller one pinned joel brimer, some say it was a fluke.. and g'ville beat e-town 55-15 or something like that... highlights for that, e-town forfeited 103, 112, 119, 125, and 171...  chris bowman wrestled mitch cornett(e-town fury by nickname) and bowman dominated him like 9-2 or something in that range... not any more highlights in that dual... not much else happened in that dual.. overall good night of wrestling so see you guys on thursday.... any other results from tonight??

825473376[/snapback]

ummm.... so does that mean ill b wrestling anderson or you? btw sully east has been plagued w/ injuries this year, charlie and wayne are out (wayne comes back friday, charlie january 6) at 152 reece wheeler is out for a few weeks (fractured hand) our 189's are hurt, and our 112 jus cant seem to show up. so not much of a team year for us this year, gonna be and individual year again ... sadly

Injuries???Okay a injury means you cant walk,talk,or move you cant wrestle INJURED. But it sounds like you need to bust your team up cause their just HURT.Injured means youve been carried out on a stretcher hurt means  you dont have the guts to keep going.Zeke you know as well as i do you get hurt we all do but sully east needs a gut check and you my friend gotta give it to them and i hope this inspires you to slap somebody.If you havent noticed my right hand taped during matches its broke (but only hurt) tell reece if his gonna be the best he can be wrestle hurt.As for the biggen dont slap him (lol) just urge him to get in there  and get it done (cause we have alot riding on the hill and his match) so he can do big things this year.Zeke get after them call them out they look up to you and if you dont get on them who will??

825475281[/snapback]

lol very good point, charlie is on crutches, but everyone else is like u said hurt, not injured. so i guess i do have to get after them. and jus for the record, ive never missed any wrestling jus cuz i was 'hurt' lol wow i really do wanna smack someone now

lol  very good point, charlie is on crutches,  but everyone else is like u said hurt, not injured.  so i guess i do have to get after them.  and jus for the record,  ive never missed any wrestling jus cuz i was 'hurt'    lol  wow  i really do wanna smack someone now

825475297[/snapback]

Im glad i got you pumped just dont smack the big fella we may never see you again!!

ummm....  so does that mean ill b wrestling anderson or you?  btw  sully east has been plagued w/ injuries this year,  charlie and wayne are out  (wayne comes back friday, charlie january 6)  at 152 reece wheeler is out for a few weeks (fractured hand)  our 189's are hurt,  and our 112 jus cant seem to show up.  so  not much of a team year for us this year,  gonna be and individual year again ...  sadly

825475190[/snapback]

injuries?? never heard of any1 getting hurt unless they weren't wrestling hard or the other guy had no idea what he was doing.. so how many do u have on ur team coming to the dual tomorrow?

i'm not talking smack.. just wondering if zeke is gonna bring the rest of his team with him tomorrow.. and btw there is no hostility.. seth, we don't wrestle u guys until january after the GIT.. will u guys bring more than 8 zeke, cuz that's all elizabethton had and it wasnt a fun dual meet to watch cuz of all the forfeits..

i'm not talking smack.. just wondering if zeke is gonna bring the rest of his team with him tomorrow.. and btw there is no hostility.. seth, we don't wrestle u guys until january after the GIT.. will u guys bring more than 8 zeke, cuz that's all elizabethton had and it wasnt a fun dual meet to watch cuz of all the forfeits..

825475446[/snapback]

im not hostile, just siked for the match, we will have anywhere from 8 to 10 (10 at the most if reece desides hes gonna tough it out and wrestle, jason u still didnt answer me, are u gonna go to 30 and get the forfeit and give me anderson, or are ya gonna wrestle me?

Edited by ZekeJones

im not hostile,  just siked for the match,  we will have anywhere from 8 to 10 (10 at the most if reece desides hes gonna tough it out and wrestle,  jason  u still didnt answer me,  are u gonna go to 30 and get the forfeit and give me anderson,  or are ya gonna wrestle me?

825475455[/snapback]

want an honest answer?? I have no idea wat my coach is gonna do... anderson is unbeaten in dual meets this year as well as I.. so i have no idea how it is going to play out, we are both gonna weigh in at 125, anderson, might be a 119 or something around there so i don't even know wat's gonna happen?? sorry i can't help.. but u know i wanna wrestle u again

want an honest answer?? I have no idea wat my coach is gonna do... anderson is unbeaten in dual meets this year as well as I.. so i have no idea how it is going to play out, we are both gonna weigh in at 125, anderson, might be a 119 or something around there so i don't even know wat's gonna happen?? sorry i can't help.. but u know i wanna wrestle u again

825475471[/snapback]

yea i rather enjoy our matches, there alot of fun to watch on tape too.