Region 1

TDkid

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't look as though Bo had his mind in the right place. Ricker was up for the match and he's improved form last year( I said awhile back "Don't overlook Ricker"). He kept the match close, 11-5 until the end of the third and took Bo to his back for five points at the end.

If Jason continues to wrestle that hard the rest of the year good things will happed for him.

The match at 119 was worth the price of admission. That's one of the best matchups in region 1 this year. Mitchell & Myers, The M&M Boys. They both have a chance to make some noise at state this year.

Edited by coachush

no typo.. that's the score and my coaches ain't letting me forget it either... coach said i should've pinned him and i'm still getting chewed out for that one 2... and thanks TDArtist and coachush, and i like the M&M boys thing, that's funny... and zeke may i ask what you are laughing about??

how did the Hill do this weekend or did they travel anywheres.. and how did everyone else from the region do??

Edited by iwillpicku

no typo.. that's the score and my coaches ain't letting me forget it either... coach said i should've pinned him and i'm still getting chewed out for that one 2... and thanks TDArtist and coachush, and i like the M&M boys thing, that's funny... and zeke may i ask what you are laughing about??

how did the Hill do this weekend or did they travel anywheres.. and how did everyone else from the region do??

825489575[/snapback]

i thought it was funny how he said he was still ready to kill bo