Region 1

TDkid

Mo east and west went to wrestle knox west and bearden tonight. We won against bearden and lost to k.west . I bump up to 152 and lost a 2-1 decision to ohearn.

825515552[/snapback]

van horn.. are you going to be a 145 or 152 on thursday?? How are the Morristown schools looking this year?? Are both of them filling out full line-ups??

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Zeke, I saw where you all had 6 wrestlers, what has happened to all the kids at the beginning of the year. Will Wayne Smith be back to wrestle this year. I saw where Wheeler is back in the lineup and beat Mumpower that was a good win for him.

825516288[/snapback]

Our guys either quit or got hurt, our 119 is back, as well as wheeler and charlie smith, seriously doubt if wayne will be back.

van horn.. are you going to be a 145 or 152 on thursday?? How are the Morristown schools looking this year?? Are both of them filling out full line-ups??

825516259[/snapback]

145 is the weight i wrestle always unless there is a exceptionally good wrestler in another weight class. Plus ive wrestled gville's 152 in practice like 5 times so whats the use of bumping? And im also trying to get myself in habit of always being on weight, ever since my stunt at 171 its been a battle.

Edited by Seth Van Horn

145 is the weight i wrestle always unless there is a exceptionally good wrestler in another weight class. Plus ive wrestled gville's 152 in practice like 5 times so whats the use of bumping? And im also trying to get myself in habit of always being on weight, ever since my stunt at 171 its been a battle.

825517001[/snapback]

that is a good point... i can see where you are coming from... any predictions for tomorrow??

well i dont know much about jeff co. but i already beat there 145 at git as for the rest of us i dont think we have wrestled any head to head matches so i cant really make a prediction.

825517042[/snapback]

betsy and DB @ east

east & DB

140- nacos over o'neill

152- williamson over harris

160- mcmackin over wheeler (4-0)

171- DB

189- oneill over minton

125- jones over db (16-6)

betsy & east

130- jones over ross (1-0 in double ot)

140- nacos over betsy

152- harris over betsy

160- cornett over wheeler (4-3 i think)

171- betsy

189- betsy

What happened in region 1 on Thur. 1-13. D.B. beat Sullivan East and Elizabethton at Sullivan East. Eliz. arrived at 5:15 and got back to Betsy at 10:20 long nite. Betsy downed East. D.B. 57-21 over Betsy Betsy 36-22 over East. D.B. over East something like 69-6 this score may be off alitle but is close.

825518868[/snapback]

tell tyler to get that weight down... lol he gave me one heck of a match! good job and hopefully we can get a rematch this sat.

g'ville took 2 wins over Morristown East and West...

G'ville 55

East 18 or so i think, van horn can correct me

119- myers, forfeit

125- ricker, dec. 16-9 or something like that

135- brimer, forfeit

152- bowman, tech fall 16-0

G'ville 49ish

West 21 ish

119- myers, pin

125- ricker, pin

135- brimer, pin

140- sneed, dec. 4-1

152- bowman, pin

overall, pretty good nite of wrestling... congrats to Zeke for winning in 2OT.. did u just get an escape in the 2ot, zeke??

Science Hill beat Boone 66-12

103 - Brett USary by FFT

112 - Julian Flores by FFT

119 - Grant Mitchell pined Kane Weisenbarger

125 - Michael Goldstein by FFT

130 - MAtt Drish by FFT

135 - Bo Usary dec. Cameron Felty 4-2

140 - Damian Buchanan by FFT

145 - Luke Williams by FFT

152 - Cory Brown was pinned by Tommy Bacon

160 - Drew Beamer beat Aaron Modzelewski 8-1

171 - Steven Fair was pinned by Graham Perkins

189 - Evan Lilly won by FFT

215 - Ethan Henley pinned Ben Gantt

275 - Ben Murray won by FFT

The Hill will be back in action this weekend at home. We have the Fandetti Brawl. Teams participating are Sullivan East, Morristown East, Glenn NC, Marion VA, John Battle VA, Bearden, Elizabethton, Pigeon Forge, Gibbs, West Greene, Tennessee High, and I've probably forget someone but I've got to go.