Departure of Seniors

Punisher-whs pride

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FULTON(Us) Might Be Weaker If We Are Not Careful.

Benefit:

Unaka

Hampton

Alcoa

Cumberland County

Siegel

Walker Valley

Chattanooga Central

Coalfield

Midway

Rockwood

Suffer:

Austin-East

Anderson County

Oak Ridge

Dobyns-Bennett

Elizabethton

Cleveland

East Ridge

Cloudland

Greenback

That's All I Can Think Of Right Now!

825436764[/snapback]

Curious how do you think that Rockwood will benefit? Rockwood loses some great talent, I just want to hear your thoughts.

Guest region4fan
Dobyns Bennett loses 22 sr.'s this year. But do not fear. The Indians will be even stronger next year, and even stronger in 2006.

Also DB has two open dates to fill next year......if any body wants some.

ps: you can print this and stick it on the wall!

825437718[/snapback]

Call Riverdale.

Guest catfish-hunter

Sycamore loses 11 seniors off of this years 5-5 team, but they have a chance to be a much better football team in 2005. The War Eagles return nearly everybody who played in the trenches this year, which we all know can not be harped on enough. Those guys will be counted on next year because the War Eagles will have plenty of fresh faces in the offensive backfield, but those guys have the opportunity to actually be better than the guys who are graduating.

Cheatham loses 13 seniors to graduation, but most of those guys were role players at best. The Cubs return quite a bit to an offense that scored lots of points this past season and they return nearly all of their key components to a defense that was solid in '04. The Cubs may be David Lipscomb's biggest threat in region five 3A next season.

Harpeth loses a total of 1 senior to graduation. The Indians return everybody next season, which is good because they'll likely need 'em all considering the region that they are playing in. Like Sycamore their linemen were young, but unlike Sycamore they have played the past two years under the "Friday Night Lights". If Harpeth's skill players can mature fast under their new coach, then the makings of a pretty solid team are definately in place.

THE THREE CHEATHAM COUNTY SCHOOLS WILL ALL LOSE SOME PLAYERS, BUT I HONESTLY FEEL THAT THEY WILL ALL BE MUCH IMPROVED IN 2005!!!

Greenbrier loses a 2-time Mr. Football finalist, the quarterback and best corner, both defensive ends, 3 starting linebackers and that is just to name a few kids. 20-plus seniors are graduating. It will be hard to fill those shoes but all these underclassmen that need to step up have seen great leadership from these guys so people should not worry.

I respect all of the underclassmen on the DB team, however I believe it is gonna be extremely hard to replace the seniors that they are losing this year........ They will have a good season, teams always do under coach clark, but I would not venture to say that they are gonna be as good let alone a lot better next year.......

Prove me wrong boys..........

Edited by DRDB

Dobyns Bennett loses 22 sr.'s this year. But do not fear. The Indians will be even stronger next year, and even stronger in 2006.

Also DB has two open dates to fill next year......if any body wants some.

ps: you can print this and stick it on the wall!

825437718[/snapback]

contact ooltewah for a game, we would love it :lol: