Moore Co. vs. Warren Co.

Ball Hog

What bout those Raiderettes they came together to pull a win out against 3A Warren Co. it was a great game that came down to the final 6 seconds...they were tied 48-48 and Moore Co. had the ball and hit a game winning shot with 1 second left to go...they won 50-48! The Raiderettes start the season off with a win and that's big for this young squad. Way to go Raiderettes and good luck in future games.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a very close game. I honestly don't think it should've been that close. If it wasn't for # 10 I don't know what they would've done. I'm sure I know what their practices will consist of...lay ups and foul shots. I do believe this team has potential and GOOD LUCK to them in the future. :angry: thumb

You forgot to mention why Moore County had the ball with 6 seconds left. It was a questionable moving screen call with the score tied and 7 seconds left. I'm not saying referees shouldn't call fouls, but unless it's blatant at the end of the game the refs should put the whistles away. The calling all night was HORRIBLE in both games, somewhat lopsided, but not totally, just plain BAD. This really was some of the worst calling I have ever seen. Phantom fouls, while players would land on other players backs and nothing was called. Multiple walks on both teams not called. Elbows. Just terrible calling, bordering on dangerous for the players.

did it really suprise you that the calls went Moore Co's way?

The calls alway's go thier way in that abestos filles gym. Alway's have and alway's will. I also bet thier was some armchair coaches on the front row making a few calls as well.

MC is a tough place to play. And I am still waiting on my Baby Blue Hat.

did it really suprise you that the calls went Moore Co's way?

The calls alway's go thier way in that abestos filles gym. Alway's have and alway's will. I also bet thier was some armchair coaches on the front row making a few calls as well.

MC is a tough place to play. And I am still waiting on my Baby Blue Hat.

825437440[/snapback]

Vegas, moving to Memphis has caused you to lose your ability to spell. I can see one or two but good gracious man have you been smoking on that crack pipe again. :P

Sinjin it's not the crack pipe . When Vegas was in last week I gave him a tipsy cake for his birthday and it looks like he ate the whole thing in one sitting. He should be charged with trying to operate a keyboard under the influence. I should have known better than to give him a taste of the old #7. Maybe he won't eat any before he heads back to the Mecca this weekend.

Woeful Warren County. If they cannot beat a single A team how do they expect to compete in 7AAA? Nothing against Moore Co, but it looks like Warren county gets outcoached again. When will they ever learn? Oh wait, NEVER!!!!

825436992[/snapback]

Hoop 20 have you ever had a coaching job? Because by your posts you seem to know it all. Coaching does not decide the winner or loser, granted it can help. A coach cannot install ball sense or a player's ability to do well on the floor, they can only work with what they have. If it's not there, then you cannot win!

You seem to attack all Warren County sports. I noticed in one of your posts you even attacked the athletic director for a hire that was made at Warren County. Did you know that the AD does not even hire the coaching staffs? Maybe you should check your references before making such posts on here, you only degrade yourself.