best players not playing

Bear22

how can u not start mark gibson this boy can play at any school in the area i seen him play last year and the boys and athlete i dont understand coach smith.if i was mark gibson i'd leave bradley central i know alot of schools that would die to have a player like him.also the domonique boy is he good.i hear he's not getting much playing time i want to know whos starting over these kids is bradley that good or is the wrong kids playing. cause i haven't seen a state ring so i can only guess the wrong players or being played thumb thumb thumb

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's right. Mark Gibson should MOST DEFINETLY be starting. He was going to transfer to the County (or that was rumor at the end of last year). He started for freshman. I agree he should be starting, no matter what.

825439897[/snapback]

:angry: if u haven't heard these kids names ur deaf there stars

Guest Oakland
how can u not start mark gibson this boy can play at any school in the area i seen him play last year and the boys and athlete i dont understand coach smith.if i was mark gibson i'd leave bradley central i know alot of schools that would die to have a player like him.also the domonique boy is he good.i hear he's not getting much playing time i want to know whos starting over these kids is bradley that good or is the wrong kids playing. cause i haven't seen a state ring so i can only guess the wrong players or being played thumb  thumb  thumb

825439098[/snapback]

coach smith knows what he is doing. you dont always start or play the best 5 but the 5 who play well as a team. coach smith knows what he is doing, you just leave the coaching to him

Oakland[/url]' date='Nov 24 2004 - 11:44 AM']coach smith knows what he is doing. you dont always start or play the best 5 but the 5 who play well as a team. coach smith knows what he is doing, you just leave the coaching to him

825450634[/snapback]

i'm glad you think so but i disagree considering the fact he has some of the best players state wide at his school year after year and has never won state.

well, i dont know any of the guys you are talking about, but i would like to say, that the coach makes all the decisions, thats why hes the one whos gettin paid...

u can stay on here all day long sayin that so and so should start, and that so and so is soooo good, but if the coach doesnt want them to play, well, then they prolly arent gonna play.

Guest Oakland
i'm glad you think so but i disagree considering the fact he has some of the best players state wide at his school year after year and has never won state.

825450696[/snapback]

maybe so. but bradley was just a victim of having great teams in the wrong years. nobody in tennessee was going to beat white station the years they won state

Oakland[/url]' date='Nov 24 2004 - 05:22 PM']maybe so. but bradley was just a victim of having great teams in the wrong years. nobody in tennessee was going to beat white station the years they won state

825451032[/snapback]

Best point yet. I believe Bradley wins last year if Pickel does not get hurt. He came back but the chemistry was never the same. Also, anyone who would question Coach Smith at this juncture just does not understand the game. 38-0 streak at home currently, two state runner up titles, have won the district last five years, region the last three I believe. I have followed Bradley basketball for years and I am glad to see a coach play the kids that deserve to play. If these kids are not on the court I can promise there is good reason.