Lewis Co. vs Wayne Co.

oldballa13

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis County should win this pretty easily.  They should win by at least 15 points.

825442658[/snapback]

Guess we'll chalk it up to a bad night by the lady panthers since the lady cats "are down from previous years and should have lost by at least 15 points."

60-32 final score, WCHS Lady Cats.

Guess we'll chalk it up to a bad night by the lady panthers since the lady cats "are down from previous years and should have lost by at least 15 points." 

60-32 final score, WCHS Lady Cats.

825448361[/snapback]

Believe me when I say that "I'm shocked." I really didn't expect the game to be close much less a blowout by Wayne County. Props to them.

Well, I have to say I was surprised by this score as I expected Lewis Co. to win this game fairly easily. I guess they must have add an off night and Wayne Co. must have played well.

well lewis co didnt have an off night wayne co was just ready to play ball and showed everyone that there not "down" since last year. way to go cats!!

Well seeming that the starters played about 6 minutes in the entire game, it was the worst game i've ever seen Lewis Co. play. I would bet that they had at least 40 turnovers. The Starters didn't play the entire 2nd half either.And how do you get that they didnt have an off night? Nicole Duncan was 3-10 shooting with about 4 missed layups, everone on the team had at least 3 TO's a piece. I guess that's just routine playing there....

Edited by golfinman23