White House wins

Pooley

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not going to start with the private/public debate are you?  :P

I would still pick DCA or DL to be the kings of metro, official or otherwise.  Hillwood can be the jacks of metro.  :P

825446873[/snapback]

You are not making sense. How about you call them the Kings of Nashville, or would that be Riverdale or BA? Metro is the school system that Maplewood, Hillsboro, Hillwood, McGavock, Stratford, Antioch, Pearl Cohn, Hillwood, Whites Creek, Glencliff, Hunter's Lane, and Overton. That is metro private schools are not included and have not been included even before the split. Most would say that Hillwood had the best season out of those schools. This is probably why the poster refered to Hillwood as the King's of Metro. The more you insult us the worse you make your team look.

You are not making sense.  How about you call them the Kings of Nashville, or would that be Riverdale or BA?  Metro is the school system that Maplewood, Hillsboro, Hillwood, McGavock, Stratford, Antioch, Pearl Cohn, Hillwood, Whites Creek, Glencliff, Hunter's Lane, and Overton.  That is metro private schools are not included and have not been included even before the split.  Most would say that Hillwood had the best season out of those schools.  This is probably why the poster refered to Hillwood as the King's of Metro.  The more you insult us the worse you make your team look.

825446885[/snapback]

I think you and the other poster are confused. Riverdale is in Rutherford County and Brentwood I believe is in Williamson County.

Metro is a shortened version of the word metropolitan. Which refers to a metropolitan government, as is Nashville/Davidson County. This means the government services are consolidated and provided by...ah never mind.

How are my responses to your misconceptions about what metro is making my team look bad? Your grace period is now over, your team lost and it is now time to close this thread.

I think you and the other poster are confused.  Riverdale is in Rutherford County and Brentwood I believe is in Williamson County.

Metro is a shortened version of the word metropolitan.  Which refers to a metropolitan government, as is Nashville/Davidson County.  This means the government services are consolidated and provided by...ah never mind.

How are my responses to your misconceptions about what metro is making my team look bad?  Your grace period is now over, your team lost and it is now time to close this thread.

825446913[/snapback]

Thus not including DCA or Lipscomb. I am done talking about this game, we lost, it is over. Have a great time in Memphis.

HILLWOOD: THE KINGS OF METRO!!!!!

825451336[/snapback]

We will see about that next year when they move up with the big boys! The cupcakes are now off the menu. See how they fare against Antioch, Hunters Lane, McGavock, Overton, ...

And while I'm on here, White House and Mr. Football Ricky Ladd will be kings of Orange Mound Friday night!