White House wins

Pooley

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like breakin' out in a Toby Keith song "HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!!!"

I'm sorry, Hillwood was the most overrated team we played. I'm willing to wager the loudmouth Hillwood fans will be silent tonight.

TOTAL DOMINATION

I kept waiting to see all those Hillwood athletes and that great defense, but all the athletes were on our side of the field.

Matter of fact, Hillwood should be happy we are going to 3a next year, 'cause we would jack slap them every time we played. The game was just as I figured, another city team that is all reputation and nobody to back it up.

well said dandy.. u kno i usually leave the games when we r up by alot at about midway thru the 4th quater, but i stayed just b/c i was so glad to see white house absoloutly pound hillwood and stick their foots in their mouths where they belong... now lets get it done in melrose so we can take on the beasts from the east

I feel like breakin' out in a Toby Keith song  "HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!!!"

I'm sorry, Hillwood was the most overrated team we played. I'm willing to wager the loudmouth Hillwood fans will be silent tonight.

TOTAL DOMINATION

I kept waiting to see all those Hillwood athletes and that great defense, but all the athletes were on our side of the field.

Matter of fact, Hillwood should be happy we are going to 3a next year, 'cause we would jack slap them every time we played. The game was just as I figured, another city team that is all reputation and nobody to back it up.

825442199[/snapback]

Good luck to you guys next week. I have been to Melrose and it is a tough environment. Hopefully we, Maryville, will see you in two weeks.

We will worry about Melrose next week.....

Tonight it is trash Hillwood night...... B)

825442227[/snapback]

All one needs to do is read the posts from the Hillwood faithful in the other Hillwood/White House thread to see how just about EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM talked like we weren't even in their league. They also said there was NO WAY we would run up many points on them.Ummm...it was 29-0 before Hillwood scored. To those that trash talked...HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES?!!!!"

To the one who joked about "WHAT IS BDP ANYWAY?"""......

NOW YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You saw it first hand,baby.

it was good to see alot of fans on the hillwood side tonight though... u kno with that many fans jumping up cheering after a score i was starting to get a little worried that we mite blow our 50-21 lead...i dont know if my heart could have tooken much more... but glad to see we pulled out that game against that VERY TOUGH hillwood defense

NOT

well said dandy.. u kno i usually leave the games when we r up by alot at about midway thru the 4th quater, but i stayed just b/c i was so glad to see white house absoloutly pound hillwood and stick their foots in their mouths where they belong... now lets get it done in melrose so we can take on the beasts from the east

825442220[/snapback]

I did leave with about 7 minutes to play, just in time to see a tired little hillwood honda "trying" to spin his front tires leaving the park. Course my 97 4.6L Cougar barrelled past him just like White House did to his team! B)

Good job WHHS! The next game has got to be tougher than this one!