White House wins

Pooley

it was good to see alot of fans on the hillwood side tonight though... u kno with that many fans jumping up cheering after a score i was starting to get a little worried that we mite blow our 50-21 lead...i dont know if my heart could have tooken much more...  but glad to see we pulled out that game against that VERY TOUGH hillwood defense

NOT

825442250[/snapback]

Quit being so nice to the Hillwood defense. They gave up 57. B)B)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you...... Hillwood96.....Bigchief......hsfootballfan10.......Ljumpertopper......Hillwood fan......ncs03........Hilltopper55........

Don't ever, EVER, make fun of BDP or the HOUSE. You guys don't yet understand football. Did you see our sidelines? Did you see the fans?

You guys need to take a deep breath and reflect on what happened tonight. We just gave you the best football lesson of your life. Now go and learn from the experience, or next time we won't take it so easy on you.

AS a alumnus of White House, I am very happy for the win. There were several Hillwood posters this week talking trash - but the Devils let their play do their talking and that is the way it is supposed to be done. No Doubt, never in the game, period!! Melrose will be much tougher, but we've beat them already when everyone said it couldn't be done so I think were what 1-0, undefeated against Melrose. So lets keep it up. GO Big BLUE!!!

It's just too darn bad that Hillwood had all the atheletes and White House don't have any.....I guess nobody informed the Blue Devils about that huh!?!?!!  Great win WH.....Congrats from the SC faithful!!

825442368[/snapback]

Yeah, we were pitifully overmatched athletically. If we had that many athletes and only the few miserable ones we have, we might have blown up the score board.

Still no reaction from the oh so confident other side? I know that it's only about 25 minutes from White House back home! Why aren't you on your computers like you were all last week?

And yes, who had that Hillwood 42 WH 14 prediction? I wanna hear from that person.

ALSO notice how Channel 2 downplayed the game? When one of their beloved Metro teams go down, they hardly mention it. Channel 4 said Hillwood wasn't on top of their game tonight. Whatever. They came to the HOUSE. That's what happened!!!!!

Once again...BDP...now you know.