Alcoa vs David Lipscomb

adidas23

I'm not even going to bother with you anymore.  You are a waste of my time every time I read one of your post.  Again, I will say that Alcoa will win this game whether it be a blowout or a close game.  Have fun with your childish post hsfball.  Good Luck to both teams and maybe I'll see ya around. thumb

825447004[/snapback]

Please come back. All the others seem to have run away from the scrum.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa fans, BS is completely right when he says that youve stumbled into a DL game. They live for it :) . Take it from somebody with plenty of experience dealin with em, unless youve got a good argument, dont even try it. Oh, and as the senior UT/GB poster, Id like to apologize to DL for brash remarks Irish03 and Justin may have made. Theyre new at this, which was pretty obvious when you ran them off, but theyll learn. I also wanted to make sure you knew that they might leave, but dont think youll ever run me off :)

Alcoa fans, BS is completely right when he says that youve stumbled into a DL game. They live for it  :) . Take it from somebody with plenty of experience dealin with em, unless youve got a good argument, dont even try it. Oh, and as the senior UT/GB poster, Id like to apologize to DL for brash remarks Irish03 and Justin may have made. Theyre new at this, which was pretty obvious when you ran them off, but theyll learn. I also wanted to make sure you knew that they might leave, but dont think youll ever run me off  :)

825449085[/snapback]

You guys act like we're dealing with the mafia here or something. What are they gonna do? Reach through the screen and give me a wedgy? I've dealt with people like this before. They're all talk. And they're tough here because they know they'll never be found out. And they are even tougher with all their buddies. You get one of these guys alone in a dark alley and he'll crumble like the baby that he is.

Thanks for the warning, but I htink I'll stay a while.

Alcoa[/url] wins state' date='Nov 23 2004 - 03:05 PM']You guys act like we're dealing with the mafia here or something.  What are they gonna do?  Reach through the screen and give me a wedgy?  I've dealt with people like this before.  They're all talk.  And they're tough here because they know they'll never be found out.  And they are even tougher with all their buddies.  You get one of these guys alone in a dark alley and he'll crumble like the baby that he is.

825449109[/snapback]

Youve got heart, I like it. And hey, by all means, give em fits if ya can. They cant do anything to anybody, we all know that. But, theyre gonna have a field day with that alone in an alley comment ... Id change it fast :)

You guys act like we're dealing with the mafia here or something.  What are they gonna do?  Reach through the screen and give me a wedgy?  I've dealt with people like this before.  They're all talk.  And they're tough here because they know they'll never be found out.  And they are even tougher with all their buddies.  You get one of these guys alone in a dark alley and he'll crumble like the baby that he is.

825449109[/snapback]

...Alone in a dark alley? Yeah, according to your definitions, I am hard, tough as they come, you don't want to meet up with me in that proverbial dark alley of smack, cause I will show you what it's all about. To take it even further, you don't want to mess with me and my crew, cause we roll deep. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Finally, know your role.

You, my acquaintance are a wizard of gab. When is the last time you got anyone alone in a dark alley for what they said on a high school football message board? Of course we're all talk, we are fans. We will never be found out? There are quite a few of us who have had our names revealed on here. For the love, take a shot of reality here, and realize you are the only person from Alcoa who is smart enough to compete with us, so don't give up. Keep on keeping on. You can do it. You, my righteous brother, are my soul and my heart's inspiration.

...Alone in a dark alley?  Yeah, according to your definitions, I am hard, tough as they come, you don't want to meet up with me in that proverbial dark alley of smack, cause I will show you what it's all about.  To take it even further, you don't want to mess with me and my crew, cause we roll deep.  Don't hate the player, hate the game. Finally, know your role.

You, my acquaintance are a wizard of gab.  When is the last time you got anyone alone in a dark alley for what they said on a high school football message board? Of course we're all talk, we are fans. We will never be found out?  There are quite a few of us who have had our names revealed on here.  For the love, take a shot of reality here, and realize you are the only person from Alcoa who is smart enough to compete with us, so don't give up.  Keep on keeping on.  You can do it. You, my righteous brother, are my soul and my heart's inspiration.

825449127[/snapback]

Wannabe, I mean Bomb Squad,

I'll overlook your idiocy because even you admitted that you're chicken poop. Let's get back to the topic. Alcoa is better than Lipscomb. Period. Our only loss was to possibly the best team in the state. We have at least two D1 players. We are experienced. You keep telling yourself that you beat us a year ago, but we all know that last year was last year. We have heart. We play a tougher brand of football in the east than you pretty boys from Nashville. You finesse folks. We play smashmouth football. But we know that in the end this game will be played Friday night. We ready.

"We roll deep"    :lol:      you gotta watch out for those DL thugs Alcoa, they are as hard as they come...  they terrorize Greenbrier all the time... its not safe to go out at night  :lol:

825449136[/snapback]

Yeah, I am sure Lipsocmb is in a very rough part of Nashville. I'll bet the preppies have to dodge bullets, crack deals and homeless folks everyday on their way to Bible class & AP Shakespearean Literature.

Wannabe, I mean Bomb Squad,

I'll overlook your idiocy because even you admitted that you're chicken poop.  Let's get back to the topic.  Alcoa is better than Lipscomb.  Period.  Our only loss was to possibly the best team in the state.  We have at least two D1 players.  We are experienced.  You keep telling yourself that you beat us a year ago, but we all know that last year was last year.  We have heart.  We play a tougher brand of football in the east than you pretty boys from Nashville.  You finesse folks.  We play smashmouth football.  But we know that in the end this game will be played Friday night.  We ready.

825449145[/snapback]

Ok, youve brought out the one thing that will make me agree with the DL folk. ANYTIME you wanna strap it up with teams like Riverdale, White House, GREENBRIER, DL or any other middle TN program youre more than welcome. Finesse? I dont think so. Any one of those teams can line it up on your squad and run down your throat