region 3 and 4 5A

redraider4life

Lydale Nelson was starting for OHS early in the season. He is a soph, and a DB/RB. He was looking really good in the summer scrimmages with loads of potential. But the problem is ...he doesn't like rules. In fact, hates them. Word says he got angry and threatened to go to Riverdale. Well Ferg doesn't react to threats very well...............so Nelson hightailed it to Grandma's and enrolled at Riverdale...... End of story. Whatever happened to him over there, I don't know and really do not care. But you can be sure if he stepped foot on the field....it is not a legal transfer. Since I haven't heard nayone screeching about it.....I think he must be waiting in the wings for next season. And you can be sure that the Pats won't forget it.

825451936[/snapback]

lydale nelson is enrolled at siegel. U dont know what your talking about. he never threaten to go to riverdale. The only reason he quit football and had to transfer to siegel was because he got into some trouble with his mom. and for him having a problem with the rules, he has never been in trouble before. u dont knwo what your talking about. u dont have to right to be talkin about the kid if u dont knwo his story anyways.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lydale nelson is enrolled at siegel.  U dont know what your talking about.  he never threaten to go to riverdale.  The only reason he quit football and had to transfer to siegel was because he got into some trouble with his mom.  and for him having a problem with the rules, he has never been in trouble before.  u dont knwo what your talking about.  u dont have to right to be talkin about the kid if u dont knwo his story anyways.

825452849[/snapback]

Now, that's interesting...

Getting back to the task at hand....

Can you guys post some numbers of returning starters for next year...

Riverdale will return 4 on offense and 4 on defense. A couple of these go both ways and there are a couple other part-time starters

Lebanon lost many productive seniors. If the  TV news is accurate, they are experiencing some gang trouble there and have had to beef up the SRO staff. Will this affect the school and the athletics?? Will they be able to replace speedy Johnson and that crushing Oline?

lol, gang problems!!!

like i said carlos gaines put up 2 TDs and over 100 yards in the first game of the playoffs. as far as the line goes just let the 2 DTs from this year play both ways next year. i think the only questions will be at LB.

So what was all the news about on the TV about the gangs then. Why did they hire an additional SRO? Was it just security for Clown Coach??

825455580[/snapback]

there was i fight earlier in the week, and one kid threatened to get the other back later in the week. the extra security was mostly because parents freaked out and called the police and sheriff's dept. nothing happened that day except for over a third of the school leaving early or not showing up and parents WAY over reacting.

Guest Oakland
lol, gang problems!!!

like i said carlos gaines put up 2 TDs and over 100 yards in the first game of the playoffs. as far as the line goes just let the 2 DTs from this year play both ways next year. i think the only questions will be at LB.

825455572[/snapback]

and then you run into problems when you start trying to play everybody both ways. i saw the game where gaines rushed for 100 yds too but then again it was against coffee county. im sorry but in 2005 reality will hit lebanon like a ton of bricks

lol, gang problems!!!

825455572[/snapback]

Those yards were against a weak Coffee Co team that was scared to death. let me know when he puts them up consistently against Region 4 teams.