Anne Marie Lanning... need I say more?

movers

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Doesn't the Riverdale phenom play Bradley tomorrow nite? How will she do against the Bradley phenoms of Pickel and Jackson? My pick is that Pickel and Jackson will shut her down. I pick Bradley by 10.

BTW, why does somebody's sister get on here and brag about her? Never seen her but I also haven't even heard of her except from her sister.

825478165[/snapback]

She is good, there is no denying that and hey im from Siegel...

Guest Oakland
Doesn't the Riverdale phenom play Bradley tomorrow nite? How will she do against the Bradley phenoms of Pickel and Jackson? My pick is that Pickel and Jackson will shut her down. I pick Bradley by 10.

BTW, why does somebody's sister get on here and brag about her? Never seen her but I also haven't even heard of her except from her sister.

825478165[/snapback]

this is how you stop riverdale: let lanning get her 20-25 pts but play agressive man to man against the lady warriors. the only way riverdale can score is if you start to double team lanning, which will open it up for alex bivens.

Ok, everyone knows how much I love Ree Ree so you may take this as just taking up for her. Take it however you want, but here goes.

(1) The last time I looked, basketball is not a touchy feely kind of sport. If you want to play inside, you will get punished. If you play on the perimeter, you will get pushed, shoved, slapped, scratched and not a bit of it is illegal until the ref blows the *&^)(** whistle. If you play any other way you will get beat way more than you win.

(2) Ree is a great young lady with a great work ethic. Fact is (with no disrespect intended to the rest of the team) she is being asked to do a lot to keep them in games. She is not the selfish type. She is just the kind of player that a coach can put the game on her shoulders.

(3) Acting is a part of basketball. Always has been. I don't care if it is flopping, yelling when you get touched or winking at the ref (just kidding on this one :D )

players should work the refs for a call just as much as a coach does. Time tested, It Works!!!

What it all boils down to is this. You play the game the way the ref calls the game. You don't, you sit. You do, you just may win.

If I coached a girl that would not mix it up, I would try to make her understand why she was setting beside a old fat man on the bench instead of playing the best sport ever invented.

HOOPS TO YA!!!l

kw

825478165[/snapback]

Ok your wrong. There is no way they will shut her down. Unless break her leg and beat her down, she will play and be successful. She will still get her 20. I think Bradley will win simply because Anne Marie is not getting much help from her supporting cast right now. And yes Anne Marie is better than Pickel or Jackson thumb

PS, if you havent heard about her you dont keep up with high school basketball.

Guest Oakland
Ok your wrong. There is no way they will shut her down. Unless break her leg and beat her down, she will play and be successful. She will still get her 20. I think Bradley will win simply because Anne Marie is not getting much help from her supporting cast right now. And yes Anne Marie is better than Pickel or Jackson thumb

PS, if you havent heard about her you dont keep up with high school basketball.

825478546[/snapback]

problem is, she needs to distribute the ball more instead of worrying about getting her points. i think she is much more effective down low than at the point(didnt see many long range attempts). burt stated in the dnj has to be your leader on the court and hes absolutely right, but anne marie can provide leadership at any position just not the point.

Guest Oakland
LOL! I'd say her and Pickel both look good. Actually wait till u see our girls, most of them do look good. LOL

825478623[/snapback]

what is bradley's record?

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

when do they play? I might have come to see if any of them catch my eye haha thumb ...but then my lady friend might get mad so i dont know but when is the game for real?

825478165[/snapback]

Number 1, it isn't bragging if it is the truth! She isn't bragging about her she is merely stating facts! If you haven't heard of her then like someone said earlier you don't follow girl's basketball in the midstate area for definite.

Number 2, the battle or the phenoms seems to have went Riverdale's way.