OOLTEWAH ADDS NEW OPPONENTS FOR 2005

Ooltewah "whoo whoo"

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man yall get to me! I don't see why you have to trash talk Soddy and everybody else. I tell you what! If DB is so high and mighty go down to Georgia and play....um.....lets see Parkview....or maybe.......Brookwood and then come up here and talk all your trash about how good you are......granted Riverdale would put up a fight.....not saying Soddy could beat those teams but there is no need to trash talk all the dang time

Man yall get to me!  I don't see why you have to trash talk Soddy and everybody else.  I tell you what!  If DB is so high and mighty go down to Georgia and play....um.....lets see Parkview....or maybe.......Brookwood and then come up here and talk all your trash about how good you are......granted Riverdale would put up a fight.....not saying Soddy could beat those teams but there is no need to trash talk all the dang time

825458018[/snapback]

If you would go back and look it was Ooltewah posters that started the trash talking. They felt that since Ooltewah could not get a game with Riverdale and DB that Riverdale and DB must be chicken, so all the trash talk back is warranted, as Ooltewah ran their mouths first. God lord, educate yourself and read up before you misunderstand what happened in this thread.

I have to apologize....i don't sit on coacht and read every post. I hope that you DB fans will accept my apology. I do not know what i was thinking. I will make sure from now on i read every post.....wait.......nevermind......and you didn't comment about playing somebody like Parkview???.........i mean since yall are big and bad that is.