Lipscomb vs. Alcoa

BigRig3815

I am with you twittycanes. This thread has gotten totally out of hand. This is suppose to be about FOOTBALL. If the Mustang players have read any of the previous 18 pages, they wouldn't need any practice today. All the hype about "rich, preppy kids." Their are many families at Lipscomb that make extreme sacrifices to make sure their children have a great education. As for the game, it will be a close one but just as Coach Mac had this team ready for Goodpasture, they will be WELL PREPARED FOR Alcoa. Yes, we have a young offensive line with only three seniors, two juniors and one sophmore none of which saw any playing time last year. This line has done a great job all year making great holes for Jamie, Burton, Matt, and Austin to run through and will be ready for WHATEVER Alcoa brings. Our defense is OUTSTANDING!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post Rig. It just gets down right crazy sometimes. It seems like I have to be the bad guy. I dont mind though I've been the bad guy many times. I'll continue to be as long as people, Lipscomb people at that, make Lipscomb look bad & that is exactly what happened. It is pitiful when they have to close a thread because people cant behave.

About the game. If Lipscomb dont turn the ball over it will be hard for Alcoa to keep the Mustangs out of the end zone on a consistant basis. With the way the offensive line has been playing the backs have had huge holes to run thru. Defensively, Lipscomb might be playing it's best ball. They have peaked at the right time. All linebackers are making lots of plays. DB's are knocking some heads & getting interceptions. D-Line has been putting great pressure on QB's the last several games & I look for that to continue. I look for Ford Hillin to have a big night at receiver. There is no way for Alcoa to stop Elrod, Rogers & Wilkerson. If Alcoa focuses on one of them the other two will light it up. Have a safe trip Alcoa fans & we look forward to a great night of football. Happy Thanksgiving!

Edited by twittycanes