Maryville and Melrose

tngator

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

hey melrose i think u should show us some respect early........the vikings were all talk like u are now and we sent em home crying....... im not saying that we will blow you out that bad but just keep in mind we've played much better than you and won......two years ago against hillsboro they pushed us around like we were nothing but we came out winners and we had a sophmore qb then that led us there ........he's much older and better now so i think you should just stop now because if u ask central and THS talkin crap the week leading up to the game just deepens the pain of defeat that is inevitable

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry man, I'm keyed up and got alott running through my head.  Can't remember when I wanted something so bad for a group of hard working kids.

By the way, I hope to tail gate some place!

825457502[/snapback]

I'm just ribbin ya man. I can usually firgure out which post is from who without even looking at the names anymore :ph34r:

I'd love to tailgate, or gets us all together at the Hooter's or some other place down there before or after the game. We're all gonna need a place to watch the SEC Championship afterwards...

I dunno....kinda waiting to hear from raider. Sounds like most folks are game for a tailgater....I was thinking at a restaurant though. It's easier than alll of us having to haula bunch o crap down there and back.

Man, do I ever have the tailgating essentials though. Tent, grill, tv, battery backup for the tv, coolers, you name it. I'm only packing that crap if I have at least 10 folks locked into shwoing up.

shut down the passing game??? are you joking?? that might be the most absolutely insane post ive seen on coacht for the past two years. NO ONE shuts down the Rebels passing game. it cant be done, period. you can try to shut down the passing game, but it will be a failure.

AH!!...except the Melrose defense!!...yessir, its gonna be a Melrose rout come Saturday...and the great thing is, is that Maryville thinks that Melrose wont have as many fans but they will!....and there will be more of them and they will be better...so basically Melrose has Maryville beat in every aspect of high school football: the great fans, the great band...and most of all the great team!!...thats gonna smoke Maryville this Saturday...ahhh its gonna be sweet...but for the bad talk and language i used earlier in this post i do apologize for.............NOT!!..aha, im going to love seeing all the stupid Maryville seniors crying their eyes out on the field Saturday...its going to be soo awesome!!..and then the Golden Wildcats hoisting the gold ball high into the air!!...oh by the way that qb of yours is prolly going to have to be carried away in a stretcher because the Melrose defense is gonna be pounding his head into the ground all night!!!...haha!!...it doesnt matter how many rings Maryville has, they could have 50 and it wouldnt matter, its a new year and a new game...and Melrose is gonna have Maryvilles number on Saturday...ahahah!!...GO WILDCATS!!....