Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a Hooter's here in the 'Boro. If you are getting off on the first exit(78B). WHen you see the signs for Highway 70 take a left onto N70 and it will be on the right about a mile down the road.

825462551[/snapback]

m.b.r.b. I now know who you are. You're one of trhe "Great Ones". Now you know who I am! :D

Edited by Blue Eyes

There is a Hooter's here in the 'Boro. If you are getting off on the first exit(78B). WHen you see the signs for Highway 70 take a left onto N70 and it will be on the right about a mile down the road.

825462551[/snapback]

m.b.r.b. I now know who you are. You're one of the "Great Ones". Now you know who I am! :D

825462791[/snapback]

Yeah, I know who you are.

Hope everyone has a safe trip up here!

i dont get on here much and talk i just like to read but i would like to thank the fans and all the other ppl on here who were behind us all season long through injuries and loses...the fans kept their faith and believed in this Mustang team....I'd just like to mention if u want to know who i am the name prolly gives it away.... :D .....

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that was a very funny post.  I think Weathers will run over Brandon Warren easily, I think Ohio St. is just playing a joke on him by sending him letters every week, they shouldn't even recruit him at DE.  I know Dustin Lindsey will probably just start running back to Alcoa once he sees that huge 5'7 Weathers running strait at him, USC is just pulling a prank on him too  B).  But I agree with you, when he runs that trap up the middle the puny 6-2, 330 lb. Martin White will probably just lay down on the ground and let him run on through, and the 6-4, 225 lb Rae Sykes will not even bother walking on the field, I mean none of these players could stop another Mr. Football canidate Lipscomb had last week, could they???? I'm expecting Weathers to literally leave a fire trail behind him and all the Alcoa defense faceplanted on the ground!  By the way, Chris Donald will not run over a single player from Alcoa.

825462660[/snapback]

I remember when I played for Huntingdon many years ago we all laughed when we saw the 8mm film of Brownie Croom from Jackson Northside on the Monday before we played them. He looked like a 5'4" white boy fat bowling ball running. Our coaches immediately admonished us and for good reason. He ran all over us that Friday and they whipped us on the scoreboard. I hope the Alcoa players are laughing at Boo but I bet they know better.

i dont get on here much and talk i just like to read but i would like to thank the fans and all the other ppl on here who were behind us all season long through injuries and loses...the fans kept their faith and believed in this Mustang team....I'd just like to mention if u want to know who i am the name prolly gives it away.... B) .....

825462831[/snapback]

Hey.. Thanks to you and all the Mustangs for another exciting year. I know who you are and I appreciate what you and the other seniors have done to carry on the Mustang Tradition. If you guys are excited as the fans are then you'll be alright Friday night. It's hard to imagine that we're playing for back to back titles. This is a tribute to all the caoches and all the players that have worked and sweated from early summer till the 1st week in December. Go up to the Boro and show everybody what "Mustang" football is all about. Don't take a play off! Keep plugging away. This is what you've been waiting for... I KNOW!

Respect?? I'm not the one who thinks Weathers and Donald is going to run wild all over Alcoa, and I haven't said anything about Alcoa dominating this game, I just know our players aren't going to get ran over by Donald like most people on here think. Also, If I'm not mistaken it was Huntingdon fans accusing our players of running their mouths to the Mustang players, and I know that they haven't. And hearing that the real championship was played last week (Huntingdon vs. Milan), doesn't show much respect. Also calling us rich mountain boys just because we get the oppurtunity to practice a few days at UT.... Listen, I have tons of respect for Huntingdon, anyone would be foolish not to (two strait appearences in the state championship), I'm just trying to defend our team and players.

I have seen both teams play and in my opion Alcoa will win. They have a good offense with Lindsay and Warren, but the thing that impressed me the most was their defense. They are solid. Huntingdon is also a very good team and has the ability to win but must play very very good for them to pull this one off. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!