Best Coaching in the 2004 Season.........

MLREB

Admittly I do not know all in the state highschool football ranks but I find it hard to believe anyone has done a better job than Fulton's Buck Coatney and staff. After losing a tremendous amount of tallent off the 2003 championship team ole Buck and crew has them back in the big show. Fulton has improved tremendously from the beginning of the year.

Congrats to Fulton!

Edited by MLREB

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admittly I do not know all in the state highschool football ranks but I find it hard to believe anyone has done a better job than Fulton's Buck Coatney and staff. After losing a tremendous amount of tallent off the 2003 championshim team ole Buck and crew has them back in the big show. Fulton has improved tremendously from the beginning of the year.

Congrats to Fulton!

825454670[/snapback]

Good Point MLREB. Gitter Done, Fulton.

Go Rebs and Falcons.

Franklin High School's Tim Johnson graduated 22 seniors from last year's team. All the experts expected Franklin to possibly not even make the playoffs with a less-than-stellar year. Tim Johnson has guided a team of relative nobodies (meaning, there are no superstars out there... not saying Frankln doesn't have good players) to the state championship, the first time in Franklin history. Pretty darn good if you ask me. Way to go TJ!

Franklin High School's Tim Johnson graduated 22 seniors from last year's team. All the experts expected Franklin to possibly not even make the playoffs with a less-than-stellar year. Tim Johnson has guided a team of relative nobodies (meaning, there are no superstars out there... not saying Frankln doesn't have good players) to the state championship, the first time in Franklin history. Pretty darn good if you ask me. Way to go TJ!

825454768[/snapback]

Hard to disagree with Coach Johnson. I saw Franklin play early in the yr. I would never had thought that they would still be playing. Coach Johnson will have his team ready on Fri night.

Guest Oakland

825454768[/snapback]

i was one of those idiots who thought franklin was going to have a down year after they lost the abundance of seniors that they did. riverdale may very well win the 5a championship, then again maybe they wont. regardless, if coach johnson from franklin isnt 5a coach of the year then the whole thing is a sham. they dont win pretty, they just simply win, almost like they take on a ohio st kind of mentality with all the close games they have won this year

Coach Porter from White House did a remarkable job this year. White House wasn't favored to do near this good this year, and he ends up 7 points from winning the semi's. Great Job Coach

825454749[/snapback]

if anyone knows anything about the white house program, the four assistants are the ones who should be getting the praise. they take care of almost every aspect of this program from start to finish. so, congratulations on a well coached year to Coach Jim Grantham, Coach James Honeycutt, Coach Mike Dawson and Coach Mark Lamberth.

GO BLUE DEVILS, the 2005 season is only months away!!!!

In my 13 years of following high school football I have never seen better coaching than that of what Boyd-Buchanan has going on...Coach Akins and Coach Reynolds and their staff are some of the best around....Second half adjustments and the few risks they take have paid off all year long..It's really hard to coach a team to three straight trips to the championship game in the Boro...Looking for the second consecutive championship!! They don't have the biggest players or the fastest,but they have some of the best executing players I have ever seen and they believe in their coaching and their system!! Whether they win or not this coming weekend hats off to the whole Boyd-Buchanan family!!!

Edited by Golden Eagle

In my 13 years of following high school football I have never seen better coaching than that of what Boyd-Buchanan has going on...Coach Akins and Coach Reynolds and their staff are some of the best around....Second half adjustments and the few risks they take have paid off all year long..It's really hard to coach a team to three straight trips to the championship game in the Boro...Looking for the second consecutive championship!!  They don't have the biggest players or the fastest,but they have some of the best executing players I have ever seen and they believe in their coaching and their system!! Whether they win or not this coming weekend hats off to the whole Boyd-Buchanan family!!!

825454944[/snapback]

Yes! i agree Coach Akins and the whole Boyd Buchanan coaching staff. Bring it home again boys!!!!!!