Halls High Tigers

ladyk

Lady K..All you need is to worry about Jan 11th.....I saw Greenfield play over at Dresden..They looked better than I thought they would...Brandon Shane is bringing the ball down the floor ...At first I didn't think they would win this district but I have seen Dresden twice and Greenfield so I will probably go with Greenfield overall...But if #12 and #4 for Dresden gets hot they could beat Greenfield...I'm going with your Tigers to beat Greenfield..Both teams are about the same size but you guys are a lot quicker...

mrbigster- I agree. Greenfield looked really good Saturday night over at Dresden. Brandon Shane had an awesome game, and they looked a lot better than I expected them to. Roberson (Dresden #4) played an awesome game as well both defensively and offensively (bringing in 30+ points) Saturday night against Obion Co. Central. District 15A is definitely too close to call right now...

Besides Shane, are there any other players for Greenfield that Halls will have trouble with? When Halls are playing district, region, and rivalry games, they seem to be more into it. They turn their defense on and their offense is unbelievable. I think tonght @ Greenfield, its going to be one of those games because of the hype of last year's competition. So I think Coach Jarrett will have his guys prepared and ready for tonight. Hopefully we'll (Halls) pull out another win. They (Halls) have more offense than people give them credit for. So they'll have to prove it this year.GO TIGERS!