Mr Football 5A Back

wingman10

bhsOL, I never saw Cade play but have also heard he is an exceptional athelete. As I said Dave Thomas is the best player I have seen in several years. He runs, throws, punts unbelievable, leads his team, hits hard on defense and has a beauitful girlfriend-so that's all you need to be Mr. 5A.

Plus he plays for Riverdale and that always gets you noticed at a level that most never see. That is not a criticism but a compliment to the dedicated coaches, parents, administration and alumni that have developed such a tremendous program.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Mr. Thomas, Mr. Ferguson, and Mr. Nunley. You were all deserving!!

On a personal note to Mr. Thomas - I have enjoyed not only your accomplishments on the field, but the story of you and Jacqui. I wish her continued success on her rehabilitation and wish you good luck in your game Saturday night!! Your story has been an inspiration to all!!

Congratulations Dave, you are an amazing athlete and I wish you good luck this Saturday against the Rebels. Bring the championship back to Riverdale where it belongs. Good luck in college, play hard. Also congrats to Duran Ferguson and Jake Nunley, you guys were deserving as well, amazing seasons and athletes. Good luck to you guys as well.

First of all congratulations to Dave Thomas, he is most deserving of this award. I don't understand though how you can not make Spencer Gulmire a finalist for this award. Again I am taking nothing away from the winner or the other candidates. Just puzzzled as to how such an outstanding person and football player such as Spencer is could not even make the final list. Central Bobcat