West Tennessee will dominate the Blue Cross Bowl

TCBoy59

These will be the teams that will lift the gold balls at the state championships. I saw a thread earlier that said that alcoa would beat huntingdon, I almost cried laughing when i heard this( hundington is to physical for this team). Greenbrier another team that was slept on is very hungry and if fultons d-line is not prepared for a physical game up front, then it will be over by the third quarter. Melrose/Maryvile enough said, rebel fans have been bragging on their team all year about how their program was better that the orangemound boys, but not true at all. This team is already loaded with more talent than yours and you want to make them mad before the biggest game of their lives by saying that they are not disciplined, and not well coached and etc. Riverdale/Franklin I make a prediction that the warriors will put up 35 points before the half. This state championship will make the statement that I've said all a long THE EAST IS WEAK, THE BETTER TEAMS ARE IN THE WEST AND MIDDLE.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so fast my friend. Although your predictions are bold, they may be a little inaccurate. I think that east Tennessee wii have its fair share of gold balls to raise up after the weekend is over. I think that BBS will repeat in 1A, I think that Alcoa could win the 3A championchip so obviously I think they will win also, I think Fulton will repeat in 3A. I also believe, after watching them play against the #2 team in the state last weekend and winning 49-0, that Maryville will recapture the 4A crown. I believe that 5A will be taken by Riverdalr, but no matter what, it will stay in Middle Tennessee. I could be wrong, but we won't know until late Saturday.

ACCARP

Not so fast my friend.  Although your predictions are bold, they may be a little inaccurate.  I think that east Tennessee wii have its fair share of gold balls to raise up after the weekend is over.  I think that BBS will repeat in 1A, I think that Alcoa could win the 3A championchip so obviously I think they will win also, I think Fulton will repeat in 3A.  I also believe, after watching them play against the #2 team in the state last weekend and winning 49-0, that Maryville will recapture the 4A crown.  I believe that 5A will be taken by Riverdalr, but no matter what, it will stay in Middle Tennessee.  I could be wrong, but we won't know until late Saturday.

ACCARP

825459509[/snapback]