who is goin to be at kenwood klassic

shingaling71

just wondering here, but why is the match between last years Franklin team and FR even being brought up?  The guy was trashing MBA not FR. 

on a funny note, I like how Kenwood has to list itself at attending it's own tournament, like they would not show up! B)

825460789[/snapback]

Cause I could...and we had 8 pins. 1 TF & 2 majors against a team that pinu46 is acting like was the best team last year based on 1 tourny. I also look forward to watching the Rebels this year. They have made dramatic improvements and I applaud them. Face it tex u just love to have electronic conversations with me. No one else had any problems with my post just my little angry cowboy.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause I could...and we had 8 pins. 1 TF & 2 majors against a team that pinu46 is acting like was the best team last year based on 1 tourny.  I also look forward to watching the Rebels this year.  They have made dramatic improvements and I applaud them. Face it tex u just love to have electronic conversations with me. No one else had any problems with my post just my little angry cowboy.

825460822[/snapback]

tick...tick...tick....tick..... B)

Dear Ignorant Person Flapping your gums.

MBA will be in Jefferson MO Wrestling in the Helias Duals. I do not believe that is a waste of time. Do you think the teams in that tournament will be a push over? To help you, Becuz I am a Helpful kinda guy the answer is NO. It is one of the toughest tournaments in the area. Soory to tell you but my Irish spanked Franklin last year Father Ryan 64 - Franklin 9

1-10-04

CLASS RESULTS SCORE

103 T Schoettle pinned Reyes    0:22

112 W Dunning tf Ortiz    19-3

119 J DeMille dec Ortiz    16-9

125 J Hiller pinned  0:58

130 T Walsh maj dec Melrose    13-1

135 F Mondelli pinned Jackson    5:26

140 M Morales tied Konz    9-9

145 M Clark pinned Headen  1:10

152 A Bateman pinned McCullough    3:24

160 T Mayo pinned Hallmark    0:52

171 A Stark pinned Kim    5:45

189 K Adams maj dec Raby    20-12

215 C Lomas won by forfeit   

275 Leach pinned D Roberts

I must admit the are the team to beat this year and I wish them luck but do not talk down the Big Red, the have too much class to cut and run

Irishdad

825460518[/snapback]

Irishdad:

I think you have been hitting the bottle a little too hard ole boy. Remember, you support the Irish of Father Ryan not the Big Red of MBA. (Unless you have changed your allegiance and abandoned the Irish for a new "beloved big red"! Heaven help MBA if that is the case.)

Anyway, I guess we will see how tough MBA (and Ryan) are at the McCallie Tournament in a few weeks when they mix it up with Franklin and a ton of other stud teams.

In the meantime, perhaps you should cut back on the hooch!

Really it was a question of economics. We just can't travel as much this year, we had to cut from 6 to 4 out of town tournaments and the bus cost is the same. We are staying home this year and wrestling in the Black Horse (Houston) invitational. We always enjoyed the Kenwood Klassic and Coach Masters and the little rivalry that emerged there. We will be back to Clarksville for the Kenwood "Big Mike" Duals on the December 29.

Let us clear some things up...

MBA has never come to our individual tournament. They did win our duals last year with some great wins over Franklin and Hartselle, AL.

Christian Brothers won our Individual tournament followed by Clarksville, Collierville and Kenwood.

MBA will be returning to defend their title at the duals on December 29. We have a great line up for that tournament. It will be as follows.

Kenwood

MBA

Christian Brothers

Hartselle, AL

Franklin

Soddy-Daisy

Collierville

Rossview

Clarksville

Fort Cambell, KY

Bolton

Forrest

Hendersonville

Cumberland County

FRA

Northwest

This will be a very grueling tournament as each team is guaranteed 5 matches.

It is called the Big Mike Memorial Duals in memory of Mike Teague, one of our assistants from 2000-2004. He was killed in Fallujah Iraq on March 31, 2004.

Edited by KKW

It is called the Big Mike Memorial Duals in memory of Mike Teague, one of our assistants from 2000-2004.  He was killed in Fallujah Iraq on March 31, 2004.

825461534[/snapback]

Coach, I'm sorry about your loss. This is a great way to show respect for "Big Mike's" sacrifice. Do you plan to have a display at the tournament to tell the wrestlers and their supporters more about this soldier that is being honored?

Irishdad:

I think you have been hitting the bottle a little too hard ole boy.  Remember, you support the Irish of Father Ryan not the Big Red of MBA.  (Unless you have changed your allegiance and abandoned the Irish for a new "beloved big red"!  Heaven help MBA if that is the case.)

Anyway, I guess we will see how tough MBA (and Ryan) are at the McCallie Tournament in a few weeks when they mix it up with Franklin and a ton of other stud teams. 

In the meantime, perhaps you should cut back on the hooch!

825461117[/snapback]

Dear Pin no one 46,

I have not changed me allegiance. But I do respect the Big Red. I graduated with the head coach. And believe it or not I am known and well like by the whole staff @ MBA. As for the hooch..As a Catholic I am used to that type of sterotypical slur..very weak..and an insult to all who have a problem with alcohol, lets be alittle more sensitive...it was not I that talked smack about MBA it was you. So I set the facts straight. And yes we will be @ McCallie looking forward to the competiton. In fact if you are an athelete just let me know your weight class so I can watch your wrestling superiority. It would be an honor to watch you dominate...Right??? See you soon

The Irishdad