who is goin to be at kenwood klassic

shingaling71

Coach,  I'm sorry about your loss.  This is a great way to show respect for "Big Mike's" sacrifice.  Do you plan to have a display at the tournament to tell the wrestlers and their supporters more about this soldier that is being honored?

825461803[/snapback]

Please accept my condolences on your loss. A man can make no greater sacfrifice. Can these shirts be purchased outside this event?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they can be after the event is over. Tell me how many and what size and I will save them for you. They are going to look really great.

Going to Brentwood this year is going to be my biggest test without Mike because it was his favorite event as he got to coach all of the freshmen in the other gym. Going there will bring back memories of what a genuine and loving person he really was. He loved all.

Yes they can be after the event is over.  Tell me how many and what size and I will save them for you.  They are going to look really great.

Going to Brentwood this year is going to be my biggest test without Mike because it was his favorite event as he got to coach all of the freshmen in the other gym.  Going there will bring back memories of what a genuine and loving person he really was.  He loved all.

825462042[/snapback]

Coach, I personally would like to purchase an XXL. May I have your permission to talk with our guys about this? Our Coach Shone is a former West Point man I am sure he will be interested. Plus I Would like 2 talk with Frank Simpson @ MBA he as two boys at the point. Could you give me some price and contact info? Thanks

Edited by irishdad

You can contact me at johnny.masters@cmcss.net

I do not know the price yet, but if you tell me what you want I will pay for them up front and then I will bring all that you order to the Ryan Invitational on January 7-8. I promise that you or anyone else who gets one of these shirts will not be dissappointed. Mike was a great man. We haved also established a $500 annual scholarship in his name for deserving athletes who show the type of character that Mike would have been proud to see in a young person.

I will also need to know long or short sleeve.

Anyone that wants to order is welcome to do so.

I do not have specific prices yet because they are being made by a company in Alabama, but I will know something after the Klassic this Sayturday. I would assume around $15-$20.

You can contact me at johnny.masters@cmcss.net

I do not know the price yet, but if you tell me what you want I will pay for them up front and then I will bring all that you order to the Ryan Invitational on January 7-8.  I promise that you or anyone else who gets one of these shirts will not be dissappointed.  Mike was a great man.  We haved also established a $500 annual scholarship in his name for deserving athletes who show the type of character that Mike would have been proud to see in a young person.

I will also need to know long or short sleeve. 

Anyone that wants to order is welcome to do so.

I do not have specific prices yet because they are being made by a company in Alabama, but I will know something after the Klassic this Sayturday.  I would assume around $15-$20.

825462086[/snapback]

EXCELLENT...long would be great..

sorry about "big Mike". but on i finally got the scores to the duals from last year for pinu46:

mba 69 hopkinsville9,mba 54 rossview 22, mba 47 kenwood 24, mba45 franklin 33 even with the injury default to franklin and inthe finals mba 39 hartsville31 with mba containing the lead the entire match. looks like ease to me

825463733[/snapback]

MBA is good, very good, but not good enough to beat Franklin HS. I understand Frank has plans to take Ryan this year though.

soms

i admit franklin has got a great oppurtunity to do well this year and i would like to to see how it turns out.

825464360[/snapback]

thewrestler, are you someones little brother trying to pick a fight with Franklin? If so, you better watch out. There are a lot of little brothers running around the Franklin team now. I bet the can win it all this year. That is if they can keep their team together and avoid any mishaps on the mat or off the mat. Good luck to the Rebels!