2005 Regions 1 & 2 in 3A

PLACALL

Fulton loses very few players, and always have loads of talent to fill in spots

Austin East will be losing key player, but will find new ones.

Anderson Co. Probably the best overall coaching staff in the league, needs to find a few more players (athletes) to keep their status.

Knoxville Catholic-Will need to win one of the three wins against top three.

Livingston Academy-Been pretty successful, but this league has speed. Will also need to knock off one of top three to have a chance.

Kingston-has been going down slowly last several years. Will be lucky to play with any of top four.

Scott Co. --Has no chance of winning many league games. Just don't have the athletes.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they arent talkin bout there School They are talkin about them running over people like tyrone cobb and #40 for fulton when they know they cant. they need to just keep being quiet and workin there butts off in the weight room and speed training.

825476137[/snapback]

riot, im not tryin to get this arguement started back up but, go back and read all of my replies on this post, i havent said anything about anybody running over anybody. It was shshighlander74 who said that stuff. And i didnt mean that wesley was going to run tryone cobb over. That was takin in the wrong way. Cobb is going to be up there for player of the year or/and MVP. I was just sayin that i think wesley is going to be one of the top player in this region. Sorry for makin that sound the wrong way to anybody who took it that way. #40, hamilton i think, is also going to be a top player as well.

riot, im not tryin to get this arguement started back up but, go back and read all of my replies on this post, i havent said anything about anybody running over anybody. It was shshighlander74 who said that stuff. And i didnt mean that wesley was going to run tryone cobb over. That was takin in the wrong way. Cobb is going to be up there for player of the year or/and MVP. I was just sayin that i think wesley is going to be one of the top player in this region. Sorry for makin that sound the wrong way to anybody who took it that way. #40, hamilton i think, is also going to be a top player as well.

825478055[/snapback]

I don't even remember saying anything about any body running over anybody. I've just been bragging on how good a football player Wesley Smith is, don't get me wrong though Tyrone Cobb and Hamilton are very good football players. I can't wait to see these players get on the field with each other again cause it will be a war when it happens.

Look for what reason why i dont know why u guys are talking about this stuff already...Fulton ya they are a great team.Ae is a great team and by listening to u guys argue over something that u dont even know right now..Wait till august before u start running u mouths.. ..Just hold ur comments until august..

Scott county stay in the weight room and keep on ur speed training and u guys will be successful..we have been to the state for 4 years in a row...

RIVERDALE

RIVERDALE STATE CHAMPS 2004

This has to be one of the toughest regions I have ever seen. The teams at the top could switch alot over the next 4 years because most of these schools have really good programs. I mean we have 3 of the final 8 teams that were left in the playoffs last year, and I know catholic was really good last year. I think LA will give AE and Fulton a run for their money. Nobody is talking about him on here, but Wilson Cates is one of the best players in the state, and will probally get all-state again this year. I want to see him matched up against some of these other guys, I heard Cobb is really good also. I think Mr. Football will be coming out of this region next year for the backs, and maybe even the lineman. Next year will b an exciting year

Livingston may have a hard time I expect them to hang with kingston, they will be better than LC and Gibbs but not an AC, AE, or not even near a Fulton. On the other hand Catholic is a solid team they beat some good teams in the summer last year that were solid: Karns(28-7) Scott(56-0) Cumberland County it wasnt pretty like 42-0 and they beat sweetwater really bad and they also beat rockwood pretty bad, they lost serveral people that were great players and including MR Football Nick Mcfadden who was a great warrior every friday night, but they have a little talent coming back and i think they will have a great impact for years on this region, They had like 10 players make all state 1st and second team so...they are real big upfront and they have 2 tackles that will be D1 prospects and both made all state first team this year, the reciever Jay Faris was all state and they had a great QB that will be a senior he had a great JR year he passed for almost 1500 yrds on few attemps. he is a leader and is tough and they have a running back that will also play free saftey who is a new addition to the team this year. they are good and they open up week 0 with the 4th round team fulton beat Smith County who best LA in the 3rd round.