hs sports fan

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thumb If you actually read my first post you will see there was no thrash talking whatsoever so how was i running my mouth. You know what i probably gave them a little too much credit. Now i am not giving them a chance

ima tellin you rite now, warren country will have they first district win fridday nite

well waterboy, would you like to place a small waiger on that. HAHA, I love trash talking, we will see Friday. thumb

waterboy, you must have an f-ed up abdulaablagada.  Have you seen Warren County play or are you too busy spell-checking, oh never mind  ;)  Warren County got beat by DEKALB COUNTY.  Yeah, I know, last second, blah, blah, blah...  it should NEVER have been that close, NEVER.  I really don't understand what has been happening with this basketball team.  They get absolutely slaughtered for the first three quarters as they did last night at Coffee County, and then they are all of a sudden world beaters in the fourth quarter.  Last night, 19 pionts scored in quarters 1-3, 27 in the 4th quarter.  If they are capable of this kind of intensity for 8 minutes, why don't they do it in the first 24???  This team has issues, but I will wait until after a couple of district games before I try to diagnose the cause.

825461751[/snapback]

Most teams that take a 20 point lead into the 4th quater tend to relax a little, so I would not say the WC picked their intensity up as much as CC let off a little.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

Riverdale by 15....1st quarter

Riverdale by 8.....half

Riverdale by 12....3rd quarter

Riverdale by 14.....game

Warren County will be in this game at one point in the game...before the jump ball....And please dont bring the whole town to the game...where could the fans park with all those John Deere tractors in the way???? Yeehawww!!!!! Hey how is the indoor plumbing coming along down there??? You liked that chant dont lie....