Apology

Snobhater

I am sorry for the things I said.  I was just having a little fun.  Coach Masters has yelled at me for this and has informed me that I will be in pushup position for an hour everyday at practice for a week.  I am really sorry.  I will never post again.

825461921[/snapback]

LOL

:P

Way to go Coach! thumb

Way to go Snobhater. :o

Your not the first to be caught by your coach. We had one from the CC team get carried away. B) At keast your chest should be bigger than your talk.

You can be assured that snobhater will not forget his immaturity for a very long time.

825461956[/snapback]

So who is snobhater? A coach or a wrestler? I've been looking over these posts over the past year or two and if he is a wrestler, he knows a lot about the Chattanooga rivalries, refs around the state, issues in the TSSAA, Ronnie Carter, ect.

There's numerous posts deleted too where the copied post is on another post, i.e., Tex, but maybe involing a common post from KKW, or someone using the name KKW? Maybe I'm confused, but this ain't no young man, for sure!

Snobhater is a wrestler. His father, who has been around TN wrestling for a few years has also been posting under his name. I asked the kid the same questions you had, like how did he know so much. He finally told me his dad had been posting under his name also. I spoke with the dad. It will not be happening anymore as long as the kid is wrestling. However, if he quits wrestling, which he has done in the past, I will no longer have any control over him. It seems that his dad has a beef with a few coaches, referees, and others that he likes to express on here. He has assured me that he will not post anymore. However, I do not know how good his word is. I will keep my eyes open for anyone insulting Smyrna and he will be the first person I question.

Sommers, your insinuations about me being snobhater is taken very seriously and I do not appreciate it one bit. Mark Gonyea and I have known each other for 15 years. We went to college together. I know what a genuine ans sincere guy he is and I would never insult him in any way. I believe that he is a man of great integrity and a great love for his wrestlers. I have been insulted many times on this board and I have not accused one person of doing it. It is a message board and things happen. I have only met you on one occasion and you seemed like a likable guy with a love for wrestling. Let's just let this thing go and move forward.

Good luck to Smyrna for the rest of the year.

Snobhater is a wrestler.  His father, who has been around TN wrestling for a few years has also been posting under his name.  I asked the kid the same questions you had, like how did he know so much.  He finally told me his dad had been posting under his name also.  I spoke with the dad.  It will not be happening anymore as long as the kid is wrestling.  However, if he quits wrestling, which he has done in the past, I will no longer have any control over him.  It seems that his dad has a beef with a few coaches, referees, and others that he likes to express on here.  He has assured me that he will not post anymore.  However, I do not know how good his word is.  I will keep my eyes open for anyone insulting Smyrna and he will be the first person I question.

Sommers, your insinuations about me being snobhater is taken very seriously and I do not appreciate it one bit.  Mark Gonyea and I have known each other for 15 years.  We went to college together.  I know what a genuine ans sincere guy he is and I would never insult him in any way.  I believe that he is a man of great integrity and a great love for his wrestlers.  I have been insulted many times on this board and I have not accused one person of doing it.  It is a message board and things happen.  I have only met you on one occasion and you seemed like a likable guy with a love for wrestling.  Let's just let this thing go and move forward.

Good luck to Smyrna for the rest of the year.

825463731[/snapback]

I believe this will be most helpful in maintaning that old relationship coach. Thanks for clarifying this and yes, let's move forward for the good of the sport and the brotherhood (sisterhood? ;) PC) it should foster amongst us.

soms

So who is snobhater?  A coach or a wrestler?  I've been looking over these posts over the past year or two and if he is a wrestler, he knows a lot about the Chattanooga rivalries, refs around the state, issues in the TSSAA, Ronnie Carter, ect.

There's numerous posts deleted too where the copied post is on another post, i.e., Tex, but maybe involing a common post from KKW, or someone using the name KKW?  Maybe I'm confused, but this ain't no young man, for sure!

825463290[/snapback]

Well, all I can say is this is all very fishy to me. Looks and smells like one guy with two screen names.

I really don't care, heck I have gone after Coach G on some of his thoughts on this board myself. But it is always me on my computer and screen name.

Sorry this happened to you Coach G. I am not sure what motivated this guy to go after you.

Sorry this happened to you Coach G.  I am not sure what motivated this guy to go after you.

825463809[/snapback]

TEx brings up a good point. If not coach, sounds like whomever this is has a history of studying & forming opinions on tournaments. programs or coaches around the state...

---------------------------------------------------------

e.g., the promo thread...

McGavock Invitational

Snobhater

Posted on: Dec 9 2003 - 12:41 PM

McGavock Invitational

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 25,079

Sounds like the weekest tournament in history! Hopkinsville will not be there. They are having their own tournament. If Collierville is really going to that tournament then they are wasting a weekend. They will get no better wrestling those schools.

Forum: Wrestling Mat • Post Preview: #498152 • Replies: 8 • Views: 183

This is mean spirited.... + another rating of anothers invitational...

SMYRNASMYRNASmyran

Snobhater

Posted on: Oct 25 2004 - 10:24 AM

Smyrna

Manager

"Yeild or be broken." HA HA. Like I said, Dime - A - Dozen. What a convenient way to not come to the Ryan Invitational. Schedule your own "tournament." What a crock. Any team worth a dime will be at Ryan where the competition is. "Yeild or be broken." Please!!

OR even on the thread devoted to promoting it...

Dog Pound Invitational

Snobhater Posted on: Nov 8 2004 - 07:50 AM

Manager

Sorry "Coach," but everyone who is anyone will be at the real tournament that weekend.

Forum: Wrestling Mat · Post Preview: #825422681 · Replies: 17 · Views: 479

...or perhaps a certain coach which he appears to know personally, which by the way this comment was made about the time Hill was under fire @ Franklin. A very controversial time period, very political.

Gonyea

Snobhater

Posted on: Jan 16 2004 - 12:40 PM

Gonyea

Manager

I am worried about Coach Gonyea. He never seems to be happy. If it is not the location of the state duals it is how many teams from each region get to go. If not that it is how many teams are in his Region. If not that it is about where the state tournament is held every year. Does anyone see a pattern here? We need to keep an eye on him. I do not want to see him go off the deep end because of some depression related illness.

Forum: Wrestling Mat • Post Preview: #825128630 • Replies: 24 • Views: 693

And then Lester of all people???

next year freshman

Snobhater Posted on: Apr 23 2003 - 08:51 AM

Manager

Jeff Lester and Tullahoma better watch out or Zac Dodd will be at McCallie by next season. Just a warning.

Forum: Wrestling Mat · Post Preview: #314702 · Replies: 10 · Views: 811

And then even Logsdon over Cordell/James debates.

Jordan Leen vs. Spencer Manley

Snobhater Posted on: Nov 14 2003 - 11:30 AM

Manager

They can't name them. The score was 6-1 and if they wrestled again today Kyle would win 10-1 if Cordell would actually wrestle. I have watched Cordell for 3 years now and he is a staller. He can not wrestle on his feet. That is why he is no longer in Kyle's league. Cordell has Logsdon in his corner so he gets the benefit of the doubt in Chattanooga and does not get called for stalling. He stalls more than any state champion I have ever seen, and he will continue to do it until someone breaks him of that habit. I guess if you can get away with it, then why not do it. It is just a testament of how good Kyle really is. It is one thing to beat a good wrestler, but you have to be awesome to beat a good staller.

Forum: Wrestling Mat · Post Preview: #464484 · Replies: 37 · Views: 1,384

---------------------------------------------

Hopefully this parent does stay off as requested to, but his integrety has come under fire by his son's own coach on this board. Sound's like a "tiger by the tail," a very bitter person that knows a lot about several high profile folks around the state. Good luck in keeping this one contained, KKW.

soms

Edited by Sommers