7AA Fri nite Games of the Week

7Awatcher

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably be traveling to Jamestown for the LA-York game.  But it  will be two great games.  Although I think it would be nice to see a changing of the guard so to speak to see Smith County and York pulling out the wins.

825462446[/snapback]

There is no doubt that LA and JC is the target this year <_<

Smith Co @ Jackson Co...........Smith Co -7 1/2

:P

825462415[/snapback]

Jackson Co. +7.5 at home? I like that line -- home team, four-time state champs, AND points. :lol:

But then again, perhaps Tuesday's game against Upperman was merely a "wake-up call" for Smith Co., and everything I like about the line becomes moot.

This is why they play the games...

It is going to be a fun one.

Hey 7AA, how the heck are ya?? I heard that you were looking for me the other night down at Smith Co. I'll be back in a week from Knoxville so hopefully I'll see ya soon. What is happening around 7AA this year?? Not had time to keep up with it but hopefully that will change soon.

825462628[/snapback]

I believe 7AA in going to be very exciting this year.........you should make plans to attend Mid South Classic Dec. 18, 20, 21 & 22, lots of good teams playing, even some from 13AA that wants to meet you :lol:

Hey that sounds like fun, are you gonna be there?? Where is it at?? I know those guys over in 13aa really love me :lol:. Its a shame how much people dislike you when all you do is tell the truth. They want to argue with facts too much. They can't come to grips that 7aa has been the most dominant region in the state for the past several years and no matter what happens this year they will still be considered the most dominant region. Heck you can't win them all, you can just win most of them :P

I'm there 7AA.....I'm sure I will get to see my good buddies from 13aa and they can tell me how they are looking so good right now and how they beat up on 7aa a few weeks ago. Typical nonsense from those guys though because they love to live on their regular season glory but when tourny time rolls around they tend to come up short, but I guess those 30 something and 2 seasons really mean alot to them but when one of the loses comes in the Boro' all the other wins don't mean that much.