7AA Fri nite Games of the Week

7Awatcher

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson County is down this year, its time to hand over the crown to Smith and Upperman. Not so fast :angry: -7 1/2 at Jackson County, whoever made that line needs to reevaluate these two teams. Jackson County will not be a easy win for anybody. Heck they didnt even play good tonight. :angry:

Edited by bob77

Coach Brown started a freshman. Coach Dodgen had a new offensive look.

The total points by quarters:

1st; JCHS 8-SCHS 8

2nd; JCHS 15-SCHS 18

3rd; JCHS 27-SCHS 28

4th; JCHS 46-SCHS 39.

Monica Chumney came out with 2 fouls, approx 2 mins left in the first quarter. She played none of the second quarter. She hit a running three at the buzzer ending the third quarter.

This game was closer than the score indicates.

The Jackson Co. Freshman that started at point, #11 Courtney Dyer, hit at least 3 three pointers and ice the game with freethrows as the seconds ran out.

Thank you!  I got so many comments from both Jackson Co. and Smith Co. people -- mostly good comments.  I'm sorry I couldn't get a chance to see you.

Anyways, best of luck to Smith Co. ....  and I look forward to the game @ Carthage!

825467124[/snapback]

You'll know where to find me at the game at SCHS...better come say hello...we'll have to get our plans in place for the District Tourny in Softball!!!!!!!!