Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
I don't think there would be any surprize if 2 teams went to the state out of the region like last year

825508692[/snapback]

in fact i believe most people are expecting it. what is the schedule for friday in district 8-aaa?

Well I know on the district 8 side that it was

1. Columbia over Franklin Co.

2. Lincoln Co. over Shelbyville

3. Lawrence Co. over Tullahoma

4. Coffee Co. over Upperman

What was the other side of the regions scores for Friday night the 8th. I know the District tournament for District 8 is at Franklin Co. Where is the other District tornament. I know it is a bit early but just to think about going to watch hoops. and fianally, What are the standings currently?

Up to date Region 4-AAA Standings

District 7-AAA

Oakland (4-0) 12-1 overall

Cookeville (4-0) 14-2

White Co. (2-2) 11-5

Riverdale (2-2) 10-7

Siegel (2-2) 9-3

Blackman (1-3) 4-6

Warren Co. (1-3) 7-9

Lebanon (0-4) 2-12

District 8-AAA

Columbia (4-0) 15-2

Lincoln Co. (3-1) 9-4

Lawrence Co. (3-2) 11-4

Coffee Co. (2-2) 13-5

Shelbyville (2-2) 7-8

Franklin Co. (1-3) 11-6

Tullahoma (0-5) 3-13

Guest Oakland
Up to date Region 4-AAA Standings

District 7-AAA

Oakland        (4-0)  12-1  overall

Cookeville    (4-0)  14-2

White Co.      (2-2)  11-5

Riverdale      (2-2)  10-7

Siegel          (2-2)  9-3

Blackman      (1-3)  4-6

Warren Co.    (1-3)  7-9

Lebanon        (0-4)    2-12

District 8-AAA

Columbia      (4-0)  15-2

Lincoln Co.    (3-1)    9-4

Lawrence Co. (3-2)    11-4

Coffee Co.    (2-2)    13-5

Shelbyville    (2-2)      7-8

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a>  (1-3)    11-6

Tullahoma      (0-5)      3-13

825511076[/snapback]

district 7-aaa has a huge game this friday as oakland travels to cookeville. this game could very well decide the district, although these 2 teams will play again

Guest Oakland
Columbia is working their way up the ladder in the district with Lawrence Co on Tues. in the Lions Den. It will be loud and fun. The Lady Lions can start to put some distance between them and the rest in the next two weeks if they are successful

825511264[/snapback]

i was impressed with lawrence co when they played us at lebanon so i anticipate that it will be a good game. oakland and cookeville have already gotten some distance from the rest of the district and its becoming pretty clear that its going to be a 2 horse race in district 7-aaa, although neither team can take the rest of their district lightly

i was impressed with lawrence co when they played us at lebanon so i anticipate that it will be a good game. oakland and cookeville have already gotten some distance from the rest of the district and its becoming pretty clear that its going to be a 2 horse race in district 7-aaa, although neither team can take the rest of their district lightly

825511267[/snapback]

Yeah I like Lawrence Co. Alot one of my former travel softball players is on that team and they are good people. They have size and a shooter. It will be a good game and a fun game. Our pep band is led by the guy who used to do Lawrence Co's and I always thought they had/have the best pep band and he's even come up with some "special" things for the wildkittens so he says. I can't wait. BTW the Tennessee women fianally lucked one out Go Lady Vols I saw Abby a bunch on the TV tonight she is special also.