Sullivan Central Men's Basketball

FalconHater00

yall should hammer johnson county there team looks like a jv squad just by lookin at the paper they may not have a kid over 160 lbs. you  should get back on track i defintley think our tuesday matchup wiht volunteer will make things more clear on how the conf. is lookin so far and if volunteer is a contender.

825468567[/snapback]

Johnson County has one big post Jon Stout. Not much else though I don't believe.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yall should hammer johnson county there team looks like a jv squad just by lookin at the paper they may not have a kid over 160 lbs. you  should get back on track i defintley think our tuesday matchup wiht volunteer will make things more clear on how the conf. is lookin so far and if volunteer is a contender.

825468567[/snapback]

hey warriorbball where do u play volunteer at tuesday night i would like to see that one

chscougars1- Weatherford and Beverly dont shoot the ball everytime up the court. Most of Weatherford' shots come 2ft behind the arc and Beverly's come off of rebounds in which he gets hammered on half of them and gets no whistle. And if those two didnt shoot the ball the cougars would have lost worst than they have in the past two games.Maybe when Toler gets back in action things will get turned around but until then we will see how they do Monday in Mountain City.

825468080[/snapback]

Toler will probably not be playing against Johnson County, but should be healthy by the Virginia High Tournament. Also, did you not think that Buchanan and Leonard helped at all against Boone?

The Cougars should breeze through this one. Don't really know why they are so out of sync. Maybe Toler is the glue that holds them together, much like Skelton was last year. If they could get Beverly, Weatherford, Leonard and Buchanan hitting on all cylinders they could put some points up in a hurry. It seems, so far at least, that Leonard is the only one who has been consistent through the first three games. They need for those other guys to step up. Good Luck tonight. I won't be making the trip, so be sure to post the score and stats if you have any!