Sullivan Central Men's Basketball

FalconHater00

Central should really start getting it going. Toler should be back soon, he was practicing light yesterday. Weatherford should start putting up big numbers soon. But for the people who was asking about his scoring, every team knows he can shoot. Everytime he touches the ball you have a coach yelling shooter. He doesn't have to score for them to win, he is good enough to find other ways to win games than scoring. Hess has done a good job starting as well with Buchanan in the place of Toler. Both posts are playing now and should contribute greatly.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with and1baller. It seems that it's either Beverly or Leonard getting hot, not both at the same time. But I've heard that practices have been going well recently with them, both working together and should start putting up big numbers. Toler should be back soon I heard he went a little longer at practice today. If both posts click at the same time, any team in the conference can lose to us.

I said it before and I'll say it again...when Toler gets back this team will be hard to deal with. He is not going to score 20 a night, but he is going to play his tail off and that can't help but make everyone around him better. I don't know of another team in the league, with the exception of Happy Valley, who has two post players like Beverly and Leonard who are capable of scoring 16-18 points a night. You were right about Weatherford. He can help this team in more ways than score. Every team they play is going to try and shut him down, so that is why the two big guys should have plenty of looks at the basket.