Sullivan Central Men's Basketball

FalconHater00

Twin Springs by at least 20....too much to handle for the Cougars. It kills me to say it, but with the way they are playing right now, I don't think we can stay with them at their place. Maybe after Christmas, they can get everything together and make a run for the conference title, but with the way Volunteer and Happy Valley is playing, the Cougars may have to settle for third or fourth place. To bad, because this class is not as bad as some people think.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twin Springs by at least 20....too much to handle for the Cougars.  It kills me to say it, but with the way they are playing right now, I don't think we can stay with them at their place.  Maybe after Christmas, they can get everything together and make a run for the conference title, but with the way Volunteer and Happy Valley is playing, the Cougars may have to settle for third or fourth place.  To bad, because this class is not as bad as some people think.

825493767[/snapback]

Well CHS795, Central only lost by 15 and by what the coach said in the Kingsport Times the refs had something to do with that score. How do you think Central will do in the Florida Tournament? Are there any good teams in this tournament?

Good job Cougars in the Sunshine Classic. We finished in 2nd place after a tough game against the host team, Atlantic High School. Congratulations to Beverly, Leonard, and Buchanan for making the All-Tournament team and to Weatherford for getting the 'Most Outstanding Player' award. Hopefully this tourney has made us a much better team. Next up is Unicoi @ 7:30 on Tuesday night.

Yeah liked they wiped the floor with East.

825489569[/snapback]

Cougarhater......hope I can make it to Tn High and Central game!! Central out classes Tn High as far as the respect this area has for you all! Player wise...both teams have talent...just maybe you will get to humble yourself when they do a little mopping themselves! Come on Cougars..show em what yall got!