siegel vs. cookeville...who comes out on top?

bowlcutt05

Guest region4fan

I will say with absolute certainty that SIEGEL takes this one. Everything comes together and every man does his part to show the CAVS that the Stars are in winning mode. And once again, my boy Ross steps his game up another notch so that folk start whispering...................who is that NINJA???? Go ninja, go Ninja, go. Bet yall don't know that is my new hit song.....ask anyone here at the hospital. I apparently gave a concert last night. :lol:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
I will say with absolute certainty that SIEGEL takes this one. Everything comes together and every man does his part to show the CAVS that the Stars are in winning mode. And once again, my boy Ross steps his game up another notch so that folk start whispering...................who is that NINJA???? Go ninja, go Ninja, go. Bet yall don't know that is my new hit song.....ask anyone here at the hospital. I apparently gave a concert last night. :D

825468119[/snapback]

yeah they said the performance wasnt pretty though, had to put cotton balls in their ears to prevent themselves from going deaf :lol:

Guest region4fan

Don't worry oakland, i had them burn a copy of it just for you!! But then again I might just put on the half-time show like that O'ryan character did at the OHS/SHS game . With croach as my back-up dancer and Hoolie on bass......how can I go wrong?

Guest region4fan
as long as i get my solo its all kosher...

does cookeville have any post players???? because last yaer all they were was a bunch of white boys who could shoot pretty good

825468290[/snapback]

Watch out hools.................don't start that again. You know how sensitive some folk are on here!