siegel vs. cookeville...who comes out on top?

bowlcutt05

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Email me whatever you desire.............mrregion4fan@yahoo.com.

Now you are wrong..there are plenty of cookeville posters. I have had the pleasure of becoming aquainted with several on the football boards. They adamantly defended the football team from folk from lebanon, Riverdale, Lincoln County, and Wilson Central. Check the search button and you will see. Guess they aren't into basketabll or is it just you?

By the way, I have had the pleasure of taking a tour of your high school. It is state of the art. I could not believe how large the hallways were, and those gyms are beautiful. I am sure the Hooligans will fit in there nicely. You Cav fans might want to get there early. the Hooligans have a way of taking over the area and you might find yourself without a seat....but then hopefully You won't have to slink out the back door.

825471235[/snapback]

Thanks for the compliment on the gym. There are a few of us who post on the basketball threads. Its just most of the posters on the football threads used to playfootball or their sons play football.

i also hope both teams bring their A+ games. It should be very fun to watch. A real crowd pleaser.

Guest region4fan

best of luck to both teams. This should be a very intense game. Watch for the NINJA to have another breakaway performance.................

Go Stars...................and esp my BOY BRANDON ROSS...AKA the NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!

Man can you believe it, first road trip and they schedule me to work. UNBELIEVABLE! I'm also tempted to skip work if it werent for the fact that I got promoted on Saturday. There or not, here is my gameday prediction:

Siegel 69

Cookeville 60

It will be close, but in the end the boys of Siegel will reign the Cookeville court for another year! Good luck guys!

Edited by MDillon2543

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

Work over the Nation? WOW!!! thats dedication to work...Man i cant wait for this first road trip...Ahh the boys on the road with us behind them...i think is a win and it will be a big one for them...they need to be undefeated before Christmas and if they win tonight I think they could easily do this...with White County and LaVergne(minus Hunter) left before the Christmas tournament...Good luck tonight boys...oh and 5:00 is leaving time for anyone who didnt know...