siegel vs. cookeville...who comes out on top?

bowlcutt05

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we keep on topic. Cookeville does not have as much talent as the 'boro. But on any given night Cookeville will go out there and give any team a run for their money. They play as a team, they have no 6-7 superstars. They play smothering defense and can shoot the ball as well as any team I have seen.

That was an amazing play from last year and brought eveyone to their feet.  I being one of the biggest Cookeville basketball fans had to clap at that one.  But i didn't remeber it much as a dunk, but as him jumping and laying his arm out and sort of just dropping the basketball in the goal.

825469742[/snapback]

whatever it was it was awesome, and imagine what may happen now with him, the rest of last years WHOLE team plus 6'8 lucas jones, and additional depth in tyler cutter the backup point guard (freshman)

Guest region4fan
Hoolie is always here, win or lose (unless he gets ban) LOL Hoolie is a good one

825469712[/snapback]

Hoolie is the ULTIMATE fan. The kid is a straight up LEGEND.

bigwilly..... you ever seen the movie Elf???? your like will farrell talkn to the midget....try to make fun of the most trite and overused things ever...think we havent heard it before???? 

825469703[/snapback]

ya, i have seen it... will farrell is pretty funny, but thats totally irrevelant.

so, r the fans from siegel the midget or what??

Hoolie is always here, win or lose (unless he gets ban) LOL Hoolie is a good one

825469712[/snapback]

i was too busy doin snow angels on the floor and goin crazy to care whether or not he dunked it hah...looked to defy the laws of physics  ( or some science like that) ha

825469750[/snapback]

Hoolie is the ULTIMATE fan. The kid is a straight up LEGEND.

825470002[/snapback]

well, what i gather, is that the guy is special... and he needs to get a life.

SPECIAL ED that is, and that would explain y hes always on here, b/c his classes in school are nothing, and they let him get on here to keep him happy.... :ph34r:

well, what i gather, is that the guy is special... and he needs to get a life.

SPECIAL ED that is, and that would explain y hes always on here, b/c his classes in school are nothing, and they let him get on here to keep him happy....

lol the funny part is you just spent half your day lookn up things that I said and tryin to think of something to bash me on thumb lol anyone who knows me konws that i dont school seriously but then again... i have a 3.75 with a schedule of all AP classes except for one basically so is there any need to? didn't think so. unlike idiots such as yourself who are having to have peer tutors to pass foundations 1 your senior year.

and wanna talk about getting a life...you joined November 22...you have made 240 posts in that time span.... thats basically 12 days of living on here to posts 240 messages...might wanna re-examine which one of us has no life :ph34r: