Hermitage Springs vs. Red Boiling Springs

loudandproudhsfan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not everyone but apparently everyone that posts on here is anyway. tell me what's goin to happen if hs holds meador to 12 and heady to 8? what in the world is rbs goin to do with a 20 point game....... lose! i'm not sayin that hs can do that but you need to get your heads back down to reality. it looks like after the beating pickett county gave ya'll you would lose a little air out of that big head. you can blame it on owens or heady or whatever you want but the truth is that meador is all you have. and if hs comes out shooting the long ball well you will lose to them too. enough said! :D gl hs

lets not get to carried away now.....this game will be settled on the court not on this board so lets play nice or i will shut this down

Edited by coach15

Ouch HSbasketballnut, that one was harsh. Granted it did have some truth to it...

I am not saying this will be close, but it could if RBS' Meador and Heady have an off night and if HS' Matthew Smith gets hot...

I do agree about RBS maybe approaching games from now on with a little bit more humility after the Pickett game....

Best of Luck to both teams....

I didn't see yall do much better at Picket...I know that if Clay cannot hold Meador yall won't...and let me tell you...Dexter aint playin that bad right now...Yall will not hold Meador...and when after RBS beats yall by about 20+ i'm gonna get on here and say I told you so...Yall will not hold Meador less that 12 points...

Just another example of a prediction thread gone bad... :rolleyes:

By the way, the post about Meador being contained... it may not be a matter of Hermitage Springs containing Meador, because I honestly think HS do not have the defensive weapons to shut Meador down. However, there are different variables in games, and foul trouble is one of the biggest variables...just something to think about...

Again, best of luck...

H.S is a lot better than we have been in the past years! Our post aren't as big as RBS's, but we could still stop Meador. Not all the way shut him down but shut him down enough to hold him back a few points. RBS fans are way to cocky about their boys team...You always have a big head about games, this year I hope Hermitage Springs comes into that game and stomps yalls butts!!! If we dont stomp them, we aren't going to lose by much...and then maybe Red Boiling Springs 's fans won't be SO COCKY next time!!! :rolleyes:

ok well i jus wanna say i think rbs is not givin hs credit i mena i know we aint the best team ever but u know we r pretty good ... i know we cant keep meador out completely but we can stop him if we dont get scared we can do it and we havent been scared yet and i dont see it happenin ... but i mean we may go and choke but then again rbs might do the same we dont know and we wont know til sat nite but i cant wait and i hope we lose jus to show ppl we aint that bad and i know we lost to pc but that was last year we are alot better and so what if we barely beat gville maybe we was havin an off nite i mean we have a really good chance and until u see us play and u see what we can do i dont think u should say we cant do it cause i think we can all we have to do is stay focused this is one of the biggest games of the season so we will try our hardest ... and i know dexter is doin better but him meador and heady is all u got and last time i checked it took 5 players to play a game its a team effort u dont have enough for an all around effort u might as well forget it ... we have alot of good players on post and good ball handlers so i think we have a really good chance ... i think we will suprise ppl it will be a good game u should come and see it ... good luck wildcats !!

i hope you like your crow frozen, cuz that's the only way that i know it's served late on a sat night. unless something awful happens like the refs get influenced by larrry like they have been known to do. then this will be a close game and you may be eatin a 14 point crow or it may be a 2 point crow but i hope your hungry.

825473686[/snapback]

I like your Confidence and enthusiasm! But you got to understand RBS just beat Gordonsville by about 20 and they didnt even play that well and they played without Coach Owens and they played away! Saturday Night-home and Owens back, if you want to hang with RBS you need to give a jersey to Craighead, Duffer and Hagan! Good Luck Though!!!!