Coffee County vs. Columbia

Red_Raider

Good Luck to the Lions tonight. Should be an interesting game. I know Coffee Co has Williams and I'm sure several others as well, but I believe Columbia's depth, athleticism and quickness, especially if they play as hard as they did against Giles, will be the deciding factor. 3 of the 5 starters played only 2 1/2 quarters because of foul trouble trying to guard Tyler. If they can stay out of foul trouble and the reserves can come in and play as well as they did, Columbia should win by 10.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the game was tied in the third and Taylor pulled the starters and Col. jumped way up, they won by 18 i think.

825473643[/snapback]

I missed the game...any insight as to why taylor pulled the starters? didn't know if it was foul trouble or they needed a breather or he was upset with them. can't believe he would be upset if they were tied at the time.

Guest RedRaiders13
I missed the game...any insight as to why taylor pulled the starters? didn't know if it was foul trouble or they needed a breather or he was upset with them. can't believe he would be upset if they were tied at the time.

825473952[/snapback]

The game was tied at 20 at half time. Coach Taylor pulled a couple of starters for a breather in the third at about the same time Columbia went on a run. Columbia's shots started to fall and the Raiders did not. In comparison to other Raider games I've seen this year, it was the coldest shooting night they've had.

The game was tied at 20 at half time. Coach Taylor pulled a couple of starters for a breather in the third at about the same time Columbia went on a run. Columbia's shots started to fall and the Raiders did not. In comparison to other Raider games I've seen this year, it was the coldest shooting night they've had.

825473963[/snapback]

How did Williams do for Coffee Co? He's really the only player I've heard much about.