Maryville D-fence

OakridgeCats

I think next years defense has a chance to be one of the best in school history. The front 7 will be awesome.

STARS

Another defensive tackle to look for in the future is Josh Cantwell. I heard that Josh has a non stop motor. He never gives up. Josh is a freshman right now. Josh is already 5'10 235lbs. He works out very hard. I heard Josh was giving the offensive line fits during practices. I heard Josh runs the stadium steps after practice on his own. Josh told his dad that he wants to start or play a lot next season. He wants to play defense.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiver had an awesome hit in the Hall's game ! the "D" will be great next year... it's the offensive line i'm worried about . what are some names of some of our linemen to watch out for ??

825470189[/snapback]

Pep, I would say on the O-Line look for Evans, Darris, Brassler, Huskey, Pope,......Help me out MLREB.

Shiver looks like a Scott Wilks clone imo.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

I think next years defense has a chance to be one of the best in school history. The front 7 will be awesome.

STARS

Another defensive tackle to look for in the future is Josh Cantwell. I heard that Josh has a non stop motor. He never gives up. Josh is a freshman right now. Josh is already 5'10 235lbs. He works out very hard. I heard Josh was giving the offensive line fits during practices. I heard Josh runs the stadium steps after practice on his own. Josh told his dad that he wants to start or play a lot next season. He wants to play defense.

825470250[/snapback]

I have heard the Cantwell kid plays hard. Sounds like the Defense just got a little deeper.

Go Rebs.

*Fuller* looked like he could be a factor next year as well. thumb  Did you see that cat on the sidelines at the boro? He looks like he has grown almost a foot. ;)

825470293[/snapback]

Fuller is definately "filling" out insider. I taped the game and Fuller was showin' out for the cameras at halftime.

I could tell all the way back in 2002 up at Morristown, that Fuller definately had what it took.

Eye have a purty good eye fer tallent and recruitin,' yee know.

Go Rebs.

Fuller is definately "filling" out insider. I taped the game and Fuller was showin' out for the cameras at halftime.

I could tell all the way back in 2002 up at Morristown, that Fuller definately had what it took.

Eye have a purty good eye fer tallent and recruitin,' yee know.

Go Rebs.

825470303[/snapback]

Did you see him break the defender down and take it to the house after the game? You don`t teach those kind of moves. You are born blessed with them. :(

Pep, I would say on the O-Line look for Evans, Darris, Brassler, Huskey, Pope,......Help me out MLREB.

Shiver looks like a Scott Wilks clone imo.

Go Rebs.

825470273[/snapback]

May want to x-out Brassler. Word is he will be giving up football.

Here is something that will most likely happen.....Tucker will see action both ways. Also add Sean Francis, Taylor Steele, Pierce, Alex Bush, Wade, and Josh Carroway from the current Sophomore. From the JR class add Cody Sunderland and from the Freshman class I wouldn;t be surprised to see Douglas moved to the O-Line

Did you see him break the defender down and take it to the house after the game?  You don`t teach those kind of moves. You are born blessed with them.  :(

825470319[/snapback]

Once Fuller graduates to the cup ball league up behind the Skeeter on that steep bank, then when he gits back on flat ground.......All I have to say is watch out!!!!!

Go Rebs.

Once Fuller graduates to the cup ball league up behind the Skeeter on that steep bank, then when he gits back on flat ground.......All I have to say is watch out!!!!!

Go Rebs.

825470336[/snapback]

I thought that Fuller kid got a jabbing not getting the offensive MVP. I didn't see him get tackled all night.

A good job by our team.

Mrs. Smilin' Bob and me, Smilin' Bob, had a great time at the Triple Tree. I was hoping, when I correctly predicted that the Rebels would be returning with a Gold Ball on Dec. 4, that I would also get to see the Golden Wildcat Band.

Unfortunately, they did not get to the game. Nothing gets Mrs. Smilin' Bob in the mood faster than good halftime entertainment.