McEwen Warriors

jcafootball

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McEwen is 14-1 with their only loss coming to Houston Co. Heritage is 15-5 but only 2 losses coming from the regular season. One was to CPA and the other to East Robertson. Blusebro is right when it comes to McEwen having a weak record. Im not sayin they arent very talented just saying not good enough for someone to be asking who is gonna stop them? The only tough team they have played is East.

McEwen is 14-1 with their only loss coming to <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a> Heritage is 15-5 but only 2 losses coming from the regular season. One was to CPA and the other to East Robertson. Blusebro is right when it comes to McEwen having a weak record. Im not sayin they arent very talented just saying not good enough for someone to be asking who is gonna stop them? The only tough team they have played is East.

825538487[/snapback]

I just want to point out that McEwen beat East Robinson (who beat Heritage) earlier this season.

i do believe houston county stopped them

825538740[/snapback]

I don't think I asked who was going to stop them from being undefeated, I asked who was ganna stop 'em from winning state. Or have the rules been changed to where you have to be undefeated to be state champions, if they have just let me know, but if not, start thinking about what your saying before you make an a#& out of yourself.

#3 Im sorry to tell you, but winning some games that others lose to doesn't mean anything. McEwen is much better team than heritage night in night out. HC did beat McEwen, but they played good that game. Look at the scores HC can be great or terrible, depends on the night you play them. Keep posting and i bet the only donkey in the bunch will be yourself.