Mcminn Central

ball_4_life

Yes gimme3 i still goto central, but next year ima be at wesleyan or utk or maybe south carolina, depends on how much scholarship money i get, ive already gotten 2000 from wesleyan but at any rate im still at central. As for the better team: we are the better team. Ok lets throw this aa aaa crap out. How many region titles yall won the last 4 years? region titles? substate titles? State Appearances? None pimp! How many district titles we got? 4! Region titles? 1! Substate titles? 2! State appearances? 2! So when yall do somethin like that, holla back at me.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes gimme3 i still goto central, but next year ima be at wesleyan or utk or maybe south carolina, depends on how much scholarship money i get, ive already gotten 2000 from wesleyan but at any rate im still at central.  As for the better team:  we are the better team.  Ok lets throw this aa aaa crap out.  How many region titles yall won the last 4 years?  region titles?  substate titles?  State Appearances?  None pimp!  How many district titles we got?  4!  Region titles?  1!  Substate titles? 2!  State appearances?  2!  So when yall do somethin like that, holla back at me.

825486994[/snapback]

First of all, i didnt ask you about where you went to school. And second, and i hate to say this cause it sounds somewhat like an excuse.....but, the last 2-3 years, our District/Region has been one of the toughest in the state. 2 years ago, Cleveland and Bradley were 1 and 2 or 2 and 3 in rankings. Last year, Bradley and Rhea made it to state. Thats 2 teams from our district in the state tournament. Brainerd is always good, they are in our region. Heck Bradley has been to state 3 straight years? Finishing 2nd 2 years in a row, and being the favorites the 3rd year but got put out by the Delk twins.

I also meant to ask, who's in your district/region?

Edited by gimme3

alright i know who you are now lol... anyway u wouldnt know me if i told u initials, but i'll tell u who i am tomorrow night @ the game... i have 1st period wellness if that tells u nething... meaning that u came in there and shot bball w/ me tuesday... tell me if u think u no who i am

Edited by roundtripper78