Alcoa 2005 games.....

paintc

I'll go out on a limb here. Neither Alcoa or Huntingdon will be in the state championship. Alcoa is primed for an early exit this year and with their schedule, they'd better have depth. When the playoffs roll around they'll get a dose of an ex 1A private school who will absolutely give them fits. Huntingdon may have the two best backs in the state ( and yes I believe they are) but there have been numerous changes taking place and no answers yet. We lost the entire off. line but one and the defense was hit and miss at best and loved to give up big plays.I'd say the odds of a repeat matchup are very iffy.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure your easy to locate in early December DOD. I'm gonna enjoy watchin you eat this big greasy crow.

First off, the 4 teams they play outside of 2A cannot hurt their chances in the 2A race....excpet for losing them home field advatnage. Alcoa is actually better on the road. Check their stats.

No ex- 1A team is gonna beat Alcoa. Not event he best 1A team would beat Alcoa. Trust me on that. Too many kids playin both ways on a team that small.

Make sure your easy to locate in early December DOD.  I'm gonna enjoy watchin you eat this big greasy crow.

First off, the 4 teams they play outside of 2A cannot hurt their chances in the 2A race....excpet for losing them home field advatnage.  Alcoa is actually better on the road.  Check their stats. 

No ex- 1A team is gonna beat Alcoa.  Not event he best 1A team would beat Alcoa.  Trust me on that.  Too many kids playin both ways on a team that small.

825656766[/snapback]

Do not talk back to your daddy like that. I'm not talking about their making it or not making it to the playoffs. Its their non-region games that could kill them. They've got some tough competition on there, and you fellas are gonna take some serious licks. You limp into the playoffs, battered and bruised, and whammo- the smart, private school, with inferior speed beats you. ;)

Do not talk back to your daddy like that. I'm not talking about their making it or not making it to the playoffs. Its their non-region games that could kill them. They've got some tough competition on there, and you fellas are gonna take some serious licks. You limp into the playoffs, battered and bruised, and whammo- the smart, private school, with inferior speed beats you.  ;)

825656836[/snapback]

My bad DOD....I'vesaid the same thing and your 100% right. Misunderstood you. thumb

Now, go to your Room!!

I think that Hopkinsville game is interesting. It says Trigg County on the schedule, because the game is played at host team Trigg Countie's field in the Integra Bank Bowl. I think theirs 3 games played that day.

I'm wondering how the drive will effect Alcoa. I'm wondering if they'll take it seriously. It might not matter. Word is that Hopkinsville has a new head coach and about half the team didn't want him. Homeboy's name is Dixie...

To make matters worse, Hoptown isn't settled on a QB. I guess Alcoa will play two teams in a row that have that probelm. :(

Edited by dmoyers1

• 1 month later...
Now, go to your Room!!

I think that Hopkinsville game is interesting.  It says Trigg County on the schedule, because the game is played at host team Trigg Countie's field in the Integra Bank Bowl.  I think theirs 3 games played that day.

I'm wondering how the drive will effect Alcoa.  I'm wondering if they'll take it seriously.  It might not matter.  Word is that Hopkinsville has a new head coach and about half the team didn't want him. Homeboy's name is Dixie...

To make matters worse, Hoptown isn't settled on a QB.  I guess Alcoa will play two teams in a row that have that probelm. :blink:

825657671[/snapback]

Trigg Co. Kentucky? If so, Alcoa's freshman team could come up here and pound them silly. I live in Murray, KY, and I'll tell you this. The Kentucky boys don't know the meaning of football compared to Tennessee boys. Murray High was ranked #2 in Ky last year before going down to Liberty Magnet in TN. (who, I might add, was having their year of football, ever!) To make a long story short, Murray High couldn't take the hard hitting and aggressiveness. I'm pretty sure it was a spanking, and Murray went back to KY with their tails 'tween their legs....

But, if its not Trigg Ky, I'll delete this post, (since it would, in essence, become completely irrelevant) so let me know.

Edited by rcombs