Blount County

mrebel171113

One big difference Gerry ... neither Alcoa or Maryville have the word "Academy" in their name.

825474481[/snapback]

Why does that matter?Almost all the players that go to these schools are from Williamson Co. so if they werent at those schools our public schools would be even better than they are. I would put up a team of Williamson Co. players against any in the state.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does that matter?Almost all the players that go to these schools are from Williamson Co.  so if they werent at those schools our public schools would be even better than they are. I would put up a team of Williamson Co. players against any in the state.

825474504[/snapback]

Blount Co Allstars 52

Willy Co Starz 14

Darn y'all....I said I was done for the season. Ok, that's it for me. Govman, take up for me if gerry attacks.

Edited by dmoyers1

We have 10 schools counting Public and Private.

Brentwood

Ravenwood

Independence

Franklin

Centennial

Page

Fairview

Brentwood Academy

BGA

CPA

All great programs. I am just stating that I think Blount Co. isn't the football kingdom in my opinion. They have great tradition and players but it isnt the best. That's all, I dont bet on games there buddy.

Gerry: you're kidding right. Most of the players from Williamson County? You're either inebriated, delusional, or the subject of Al Franken's next book.

When Brentwood Academy was winning all those state titles, the playing field was far from being level. The unfairness inherent to the BA situation is why we have separate private and public divisions now.

I swore that I would keep quiet on this board but you rival John Paul in the depth of your ________________ (anyone care to fill in the blank?)

Gerry:  you're kidding right.  Most of the players from Williamson County?  You're either inebriated, delusional, or the subject of Al Franken's next book.

When <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> was winning all those state titles, the playing field was far from being level.  The unfairness inherent to the BA situation is why we have separate private and public divisions now.

I swore that I would keep quiet on this board but you rival John Paul in the depth of your ________________ (anyone care to fill in the blank?)

825474863[/snapback]

I am talking current Brentwood Academy. ClemsonDad seems to me you have some sour grapes. I love how I bring people to the board to post, while your hear join the CoachT for $12 dollars a month and then I can tick you guys off even more on the plus boards.

I am talking current Brentwood Academy. ClemsonDad seems to me you have some sour grapes. I love how I bring people to the board to post, while your hear join the CoachT for $12 dollars a month and then I can tick you guys off even more on the plus boards.

825474994[/snapback]

ClemsonDad, don't respond to Gerry's incompetent posts because he clearly has no idea of what he talks about, but he is only looking to get people stirred up. Be the better man and dont stoop to Bertier's childish antics.

ClemsonDad, don't respond to Gerry's incompetent posts because he clearly has no idea of what he talks about, but he is only looking to get people stirred up.  Be the better man and dont stoop to Bertier's childish antics.

825475189[/snapback]

I know exactly what I am talking about but you Blount Co. folks don't like hearing the truth. Ha, somedude calling my antics childish, but he is the one calling my posts incompetent. I am not acting childish, you just don't like my opinions, oh well get over it.