Region 6-5A

FHSrebel27

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrian Waters, Mac Hibbett, Carl Gilliam, John Hewitt, Ben Cross, Steven Hotard, and Tim Leach.  Steven and Tim also made All Mid State first team.  Congrat's Rebels on a great season!

825471348[/snapback]

Are you sure you don't mean All-State. I think All-Mid State will be posted by the Tennessean later. I don't think the RA has done All-County yet either

Are you sure you don't mean All-State. I think All-Mid State will be posted by the Tennessean later. I don't think the RA has done All-County yet either

825471527[/snapback]

IT IS JUST PEOPLES PREDICTION, BUT I THINK FRANKLIN WILL HAVE JOHN HEWITT, MAC HIBBIT, STEPHEN HOTARD, DAVID CAMPBELL, DAVID DEFATTA, BEN CROSS, BUBBA LANE, TIM LEACH, AND WATERS.

Edited by football17

I don't think any people from Franklin will make the All-State team. I'm sure Bubba Lane made All Region too. I don't know about all these names, but thats what I believe. I can't believe that this many Rebels made it for All Region, thats amazing! Someone who knows post something and say who got everything... I think I've lost it.

IT IS JUST PEOPLES PREDICTION, BUT I THINK FRANKLIN WILL HAVE JOHN HEWITT, MAC HIBBIT, STEPHEN HOTARD, DAVID CAMPBELL, DAVID DEFATTA, BEN CROSS, BUBBA LANE, TIM LEACH, AND WATERS.  I CAN MAKE A PREDICTION FOR NEXT YEARS SPECIAL TEAMS MVP, IT WILL BE JOHN BELL, I'VE HEARD THAT HE HAS A TREMENDOUS LEG AND CAN KICK THE BALL WITH ACCURACY ALMOST ALL OF THE TIME.  I HEARD THAT HE CAN PUNT THE BALL 45-50 YDS ALMOST CONSISTANTLY, AND CAN KICK A 55 YD FIELD GOAL.

825471673[/snapback]

Oh Really....who did you hear that from?

IT IS JUST PEOPLES PREDICTION, BUT I THINK FRANKLIN WILL HAVE JOHN HEWITT, MAC HIBBIT, STEPHEN HOTARD, DAVID CAMPBELL, DAVID DEFATTA, BEN CROSS, BUBBA LANE, TIM LEACH, AND WATERS.  I CAN MAKE A PREDICTION FOR NEXT YEARS SPECIAL TEAMS MVP, IT WILL BE JOHN BELL, I'VE HEARD THAT HE HAS A TREMENDOUS LEG AND CAN KICK THE BALL WITH ACCURACY ALMOST ALL OF THE TIME.  I HEARD THAT HE CAN PUNT THE BALL 45-50 YDS ALMOST CONSISTANTLY, AND CAN KICK A 55 YD FIELD GOAL.

825471673[/snapback]

I was wondering were you heard that from too. I also noticed when he got in the game one week he took an 18 yard drop on a punt?? anyway, I have also seen him kick, but I truly believe that John Thomas will be the starting kicker next year. I saw him kick and was impressed. I believe that John Bell has a shot at punting, but I wouldn't put my money on him doing the kicking duties..... sorry. And Maybe you were mistaken with that 55 yard field goal. David Campbell didi it in a game and i know he does it in practice, but i just don't think that Bell could possibly hit a field goal from that distnace...... :angry: