Columbia vs Shelbyville

coachlj65

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Big matchup friday night for the early lead in the district 8-AAA race. Playing at Shelbyville which could give them a slight edge, but Columbia has played extremely well the past several games. Should be high energy and exciting. Haven't seen Shelbyville play yet this year so reluncant to make predictions.

825474646[/snapback]

should be one of the more intriguing games in the state friday. if oakland wasnt playing friday this would be the game i would choose to be at. should be a hotly contested game at rick's grill. good luck columbia thumb

lions by 10 i think walker and bullock are gonna be too much...and i heard someone sayin somethin about shelbyvilles 6'7 240 lber....ive seen him and as sad as it is the guy couldnt even dunk when i saw him and hes extremly slow not that he's gonna determine a win or loss...he might not even play but i just heard someone sayin he was gonna be great or somethin...either way go lions im pullin for ya