Cheers

naderman

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at jackson northside we have some good ones.(all of these have claps at the end)

you got swatted.....you cant do that ( when someone fouls or travles or double dribbles).......there are many more but bc of rules on this message board i can not post them. also we made a knew one last night at the nside liberty game. It went like this....Liberty Liberty Liberty...oops my bad..Northside Northside Northside. That one sounded really good.

Sometimes, after they have been introduced and whatnot, the Cosby basketball team would gather up in the middle of the court, start jumping up and down and start yelling "Who dat? Who dat? Who dat talkin' 'bout beatin' dem eagles?" The crowd really gets into it.

I remember last year, during half time, one of the Cosby kids would challenge someone from the other group of fans to a so-called "dance off". He'd start doing the worm... Haha, that was pretty good.

Also, at the end of the game, when we would be winning, everyone would take out their keys, start jingling them and chant, "Crank the bus, crank the bus!"

Great times, I tell you... :D

at jackson northside we have some good ones.(all of these have claps at the end)

you got swatted.....you cant do that ( when someone fouls or travles or double dribbles).......there are many more but bc of rules on this message board i can not post them. also we made a knew one last night at the nside liberty game. It went like this....Liberty Liberty Liberty...oops my bad..Northside Northside Northside. That one sounded really good.

825488684[/snapback]

answer for "you cant do that" ...... he/they just did :D